Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hello folks,

July is a great time for enterprise to re-brand their branding image, website and portfolio, getting ready to catch new leads and bonds deeper with the existing membership base for higher sales volume in the upcoming fourth quarter. This month, JoomlArt introduces you our July responsive business theme built on our robust T3v3 Framework with a sticky megamenu.

This July upcoming theme features :

• T3v3 Framework latest version
    • Integrated Bootstrap
    • Fully responsive
    • Off-Canvas menu for & Mobile
    • Fully compatible with Joomla! 2.5 & 3.1
    • Support Megamenu

What is our July template’s name?
    To be honest, we are struggling with the name. Still haven’t yet to find a name to match the theme. If you guys do love it, we would love to hear your take on this.

Too much with the talking, here is the beauty!
    Sneak Peek 1: Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Sticky Megamenu Navigation for desktop

Let us know what you think of this upcoming template. We would update more screenshots as the work progresses.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

First – Love the flat styling, clean fonts, and very sharp, crisp look!

2 Questions – though I know this is still very early:
    + Am I seeing correctly that this template will not have K2 installed?
    + Will the Off-Canvas Navigation still be a Mega Menu?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@jwbrett 376114 wrote:</em><blockquote>First – Love the flat styling, clean fonts, and very sharp, crisp look!

2 Questions – though I know this is still very early:
    + Am I seeing correctly that this template will not have K2 installed?
    + Will the Off-Canvas Navigation still be a Mega Menu?</blockquote>

Hi John,

We updated the details of the template.

Yes, this time we wont be featuring K2 component and its not Off canvas for desktop (apologies)… it would be sticky megamenu.

Regards

Arvind

archangelweb Friend

How much do I love it? I am putting a project on hold until I see the final product. This template could be a perfect fit.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@archangelweb 376230 wrote:</em><blockquote>How much do I love it? I am putting a project on hold until I see the final product. This template could be a perfect fit.</blockquote>

lol, if thats the case, we can have a alpha demo site up for you guys to have a look by the end of this week or next week.

Arvind

freissmann Developer

Finally again a very good business template (guess we will see some color variations too).

Seeing JA BRISK as the last business template it’s good having another one again. As a matter of fact most of our projects are involving Websites for SMBs which means it is nice to have a blog/news/magazing template but not 4 in a row. As from my point of view shopping templates are not an requirement – if you honestly want to do eCommerce it’s better to use Magento or any other specific eCommerce plattform – J! is an CMS. For selling “some” articles you still can use shopping extensions – however, I personal do not see need of shopping templates.

Including July preview into consideration JA is doing a great job – also I would make some suggestions:

– Due to easy update process release templates on 1st, even if it is still beta
    – try to have a more balanced template selection and skip shopping templates
    – PLEASE, try to update showcase of ALL JA extensions. If looking around you still can see demo sites for J1.5 and J1.6. Also having a look at JA Extension download section I would say that there are a lot of extensions where no demo / explanation can be found (may this is wanted from your side?)

Ok, I hope my input is constructive and helpful. Nevertheless I will for sure renew my developer Membership!
    Greetings from Munich.
    Frank

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@freissmann 376240 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Including July preview into consideration JA is doing a great job – also I would make some suggestions:

– Due to easy update process release templates on 1st, even if it is still beta
    – try to have a more balanced template selection and skip shopping templates
    – PLEASE, try to update showcase of ALL JA extensions. If looking around you still can see demo sites for J1.5 and J1.6. Also having a look at JA Extension download section I would say that there are a lot of extensions where no demo / explanation can be found (may this is wanted from your side?)

Ok, I hope my input is constructive and helpful. Nevertheless I will for sure renew my developer Membership!

Frank</blockquote>

We do try to release template by the month end, being an active member here, you know how some wants only stable releases even if its delayed, what we have decided for now is to first cover up on development time and try to release stable only by month end otherwise beta but with responsive layouts (colors and source files get added later).

Demo site for J 2.5 / 3.0 extensions is being worked upon and it would be up soon. Download section is due for clean up and we plan to remove the extensions that are no longer being developed.

Thanks for your feedback, its appreciated.

Regards

Arvind

sunrise Friend

Hi, It is nice to have a Business template. I imagine without K2 there will be no blog installed, right? It will be interesting to see more as it develops. As far as a name goes, how about Ja-Affari. Affari is business in Italian. 🙂

Phill Moderator

<em>@sunrise 376289 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, It is nice to have a Business template. I imagine without K2 there will be no blog installed, right?:)</blockquote> Why not? Joomla, and especially so with J2.5/3.x has great possibilities for a blog layout. In fact it is a standard feature but with the latest versions of Joomla you can have multiple variations of blog layout just like you can in K2. So many of the features that people like about K2 are now possible with the Joomla core that the K2 team really IMHO need to come up with something new or be left behind.

thiego Friend

another templare that will not serve me. :((

Phill Moderator

<em>@thiego 376534 wrote:</em><blockquote>another templare that will not serve me. :((</blockquote> I would love to hear what sort of template you would like. I see you responded in Arvind’s thread wanting a fansite style template – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/poll-what-kind-of-templates-you-want-in-coming-months/. I can assure you that Arvind does listen and all the ideas that particular thread has given JA are being considered. It takes time but hopefully some time you will see a template that suits your needs. JA Mixmas I would have thought to be very usable for that kind of thing. I am sure JA would appreciate more precise thoughts and features you would like to see in a fansite template. If you have any good suggestions please add them to that thread but bear in mind it does take time realise something new.

splico123 Friend

HI,

I have to say you have chosen the right balance of simplicity and color choice for this one, keeping it clean, sharp, and not intruding or spoiling it with any unnecessary fonts and graphics.

I LOVE IT.

Points to maybe consider: multiple mega menu color choices for each instance of template. to differentiate different sections in a color without assigning different template to section

this would serve my current project very very well.

Also few more designs for modules, to have more choice than just few. It would help a lot for a company which doesnt have that much resources to allocate for CSS restyling.

Also maybe make it in Wide format. for larger screens.

But all in all i see JA is going at it again, going up and going in right direction. GREAT JOB JA.

G T Friend

If you can try to upload beta this weekend.

pedrox Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 376546 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would love to hear what sort of template you would like. I see you responded in Arvind’s thread wanting a fansite style template – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/poll-what-kind-of-templates-you-want-in-coming-months/. I can assure you that Arvind does listen and all the ideas that particular thread has given JA are being considered. It takes time but hopefully some time you will see a template that suits your needs. JA Mixmas I would have thought to be very usable for that kind of thing. I am sure JA would appreciate more precise thoughts and features you would like to see in a fansite template. If you have any good suggestions please add them to that thread but bear in mind it does take time realise something new.</blockquote>

I think the important thing is not only to create different models. JoomlArt need to develop some components to exploit more fully the potential of new Joomla. The truth is that all models JoomlArt are too poor … compared to similar products

pavit Moderator

Hi pedrox

<blockquote>The truth is that all models JoomlArt are unsatisfactory</blockquote>

Just to say that ‘fortunately’ this is only your opinion and ‘fortunately’ not the thruth

Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum