Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

This is such bullshit indeed. I dont pay for professional templates and get crapware like this!!

Dude … How about some actual CONSTRUCTIVE criticism instead of this schoolyard level nonsense.

Oh, and congratulations on your marriage

vizionz Friend

I dont believe you guys should scrap your idea. But you should market that somewhere else and not the template club. it would be good for a lot of people in that scene. but for most people it would be no use in a template club. but i wouldn’t just take the work you did and just stop. finish it in your own time ad it to a portfolio or sell it standalone on the website or another website. 🙂

itprisma Friend

tom_laan84 wrote:
    This is such bullshit indeed. I dont pay for professional templates and get crapware like this!!
    to make critics, as hard as it can be, .. ok…but not this kind. we´re payers, o.k. but i see that every "…" comes in and writes some crap here.

we like joomlart (except last 2 templates, not profressional!) and andf think, in future, they make some good templates for companies

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  itprisma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum