Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

We heard some request for a more clean & business target template and I believe you will be happy with this concept.

View the higher resolution HERE

wooohanetworks Friend

Once again, as the first to post for the 4th time in a row or so, looks perfect, not just to say something, but I really missed some non Joomla design here a lot. This is the perfect site for serious astronomy or science related homepages where today still a lot of interesting sites sadly have no good look but a lot of interesting content.

It can also serve very well as another business or corporate theme, so I am feeling good with this one too.

Here I also do not care a lot about stunning effects, the site is already good as it looks right now.

Thanks!

we2solutions Friend

Hi Hung,

i think new template going to be a job portal based template…
    i saw that in the preview header it include 1st Feb 09 JA Template ;).is that the 2nd template we hasn’t got in february ??????.:cool:
    any way looking forward to get it soon…

thanks.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Good! This is always what I want – professional, corporate website. Only this kind of template can help me save a lot of time to serve a lot of customers. 🙂

we2solutions Friend

<em>@sfpkent 117446 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Good! This is always what I want – professional, corporate website. Only this kind of template can help me save a lot of time to serve a lot of customers. :)</blockquote>

Hi sfpkent,

i agree with you about the creation of professional, corporate website designs.but we saw several templates on JA Site based on this professional, corporate website thems…i think now we want to see the template which based on Joomla Extensions little bit..but any way look forward to see new idia based templates..

thanks..

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@dumindard 117448 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi sfpkent,

i agree with you about the creation of professional, corporate website designs.but we saw several templates on JA Site based on this professional, corporate website thems…i think now we want to see the template which based on Joomla Extensions little bit..but any way look forward to see new idia based templates..

thanks..</blockquote>

I remember some cool guy say once when another person asked him for what a belt is good for anyway, wondering about why so many people use fancy belts and different colors of belts to differ from each other and to show they know and can more than those with less fancy belts.

The answer was simply that “Belts are good to keep your trousers where they belong to…”

😉

So, most extensions really are good where they are right now, in the Joomla JED:D

And what also is very important, take the “Tag clouds” as example, those became a mandatory extension for any site, because the large sites and stores use those, so anyone who makes comparable serious sites has to use those, BUT not because one is so cool and is the best, just because the customer requires it, or something is missing on the site.

Now take another type of sites, entertainment for example, glance with extensions, make a site full of glance that is coming good there to impress people, but you really only impress those customers who require it. And I would say, only impress with something that is really useful too. When you have a site full of extensions that the customer is stunned of only at first visit and later is more bored by those as there was something new first but also this became routine, you would need some even better, more fancy extension to even keep your customers on your site.

Remember, as soon you build on attracting customers with glance, you will have to keep it that way, and most people still will be attracted the most by those sites that give them more than just entertainment but a nice and good experience that does not have to change and top itself over and over again.;) Do you know those “Ajax drag and drop shopping carts”? This is a script you can easiely use with WP eCommerce, the cart module is always on top and you can drag products on it, and it should be added this way. Now, I spotted this on some site and wonder what, it did not even work there. So, it must have real value and not just be something new that does not even work.

So, result for this, I would add a mandatory tag cloud to this template by default and nothing more except it is something that is really useful too or something people see as a value-adder and not just fancy add-on.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 117449 wrote:</em><blockquote>I remember some cool guy say once when another person asked him for what a belt is good for anyway, wondering about why so many people use fancy belts and different colors of belts to differ from each other and to show they know and can more than those with less fancy belts.

The answer was simply that “Belts are good to keep your trousers where they belong to…”

😉

So, most extensions really are good where they are right now, in the Joomla JED:D</blockquote>

i remember one guy see a picture of the space and tell hay all this is a astronomy or science related homepages;).then talking about proper belts..i thought it is important that we want to improve this member club with more feel ideas and not fill with indirect beautiful words..

Joomla JED is place to see and download joomla extensions.not for download templates which based on joomla extension…;)

wooohanetworks Friend

Intellect is something you have to gain first, that is right, and LOOK at the screenshot and LOOK at some science related sites, THIS IS MORE THAN JUST SOME BUSINESS THEME.

Hey and when you do not get it what the metaphor is standing for, that you can have the most fancy extensions (metaphor belt) but it does not bring you something for real, than you will know the Joomla JED is full of stuff that no one really needs. I TALK ABOUT NEEDS and not stuff you DO NOT REALLY NEED to make a site looking good. You want entertainment stuff, extensions that make the site and the content is becoming irrelevant.

Regular belt, keeping your pants where they belong to = useful extension, keeping your customers on the site for a long time

Fancy belt with no real use, the pants would also be kept where they belong to when using a regular belt = fancy useless extensions that only attract your visitors to say wow once, but being bored by it very quickly

Btw, the guy who said this was Lee Jun-Fan upon a question of a scholar of him whom he trained in Jeet Kune Do, a way of martial arts he created out of a several ways including Wing Chun he learned from Yip Man in Hong Kong. At least this is how it was brought over by others in a reflection but I remember he also mentions this in his book.

Hung Dinh Friend

dumindard;117444Hi Hung,

i think new template going to be a job portal based template…
    i saw that in the preview header it include 1st Feb 09 JA Template ;).is that the 2nd template we hasn’t got in february ??????.:cool:
    any way looking forward to get it soon…

thanks.

Hi Dumindard,

No & Yes 🙂

Please read more at the announcement: There will be 3 Joomla templates for Mar 09

joev Friend

This template is nice, but I think I really really really like the JA Ruby template. The white body color is just easier to read and the text and images really pop out. I also think the different levels of shading in the JA Ruby template really help the elements appear as they are floating. My vote is for JA Ruby. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@joev 117538 wrote:</em><blockquote>This template is nice, but I think I really really really like the JA Ruby template. The white body color is just easier to read and the text and images really pop out. I also think the different levels of shading in the JA Ruby template really help the elements appear as they are floating. My vote is for JA Ruby. :)</blockquote>
    Well, they’re both being released . . . so consider your vote heard and counted. 🙂

jjsmulo Friend

I love this template. Nice, clean, light colors. Will work for a wide range of websites.

didima Friend

Looks nice and clean, is there any other colour options ?

ndtoan13 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 117459 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dumindard,

No & Yes 🙂

Please read more at the announcement: There will be 3 Joomla templates for Mar 09</blockquote>

Does No mean this is not job portal functionally, just a design?
    If it includes job seeker function, that would be perfect.

2Patrick Friend

Great to see a corporate template

KEEP IT UP JOOMLA ART !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  techmatters 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum