Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

magenta;135261Last couple of months, there are just boring templates from Joomlart. It seems that there are nothing new with new templates, just bits and pieces from previous templates. I would like to see some more smashing templates.

Joomlart used to be a good template site…

Can’t please all of the people all of the time . . . what you like may not be what I like or other people like.
    You are entitled to YOUR own opinion … JoomlART STILL IS a great template site.

sunrise Friend

<em>@magenta 135261 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Joomlart used to be a good template site…</blockquote>

That’s right. They used to be good. Very GOOD. That’s one reason I joined. They they changed a few things, improved things, started to include psd files after I asked for it in a thread a couple years ago. I think they got BETTER. And now they are still striving to improve, make new things, Jomsocial for one, 35% discount for those who want it. I don’t know if they yet have reached the point of BEST, but they are trying. I’m happy I am still here and I plan to hang around for a while. 😀

Phill Moderator

Hopefully when it goes to 1 template per month we will see more innovation.

Just looked at this months offerings fro Rt and Yoo.

Yootheme have a great new dropdown menu system and have added the badge and ico suffixes for modules. The same idea I suggested many months ago on these very forums and even wrote the css for in one thread.

Rockettheme have taken the untegration theme a long way with their latest offering integrated with community builder, jomsocial and phpbb3

Now while these other theme clubs do innovate, their design asthetics are no where near as good as JA IMHO. This is where JA currently have the lead and is by far the most important area. I’m sure with more time to develop template new features can be added. If JA can also improve the manuals then they can really give other clubs a run for their money.

Phill Moderator

<em>@rmonn 135153 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is this ‘hidden log-in box’ you’re talking about? :-[ A login module which you can’t see?</blockquote>

Take a look in the top right corner of the following page to see the hidden login module.

http://www.supsurf.co.uk

I’ve not styled it too well but that is the easy part. This was just meant as an example.

TomC Moderator

phill luckhurst;135793Take a look in the top right corner of the following page to see the hidden login module.

http://www.supsurf.co.uk

I’ve not styled it too well but that is the easy part. This was just meant as an example.

PERFECT example, Phil !!! – THANK YOU !!

😀

Incidentally, Phil provided an excellent step-by-step for adding this here –> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/request-ja-logn-integrated-into-ja-lead/

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum