Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Theme 1: Basic

View the higher resolution HERE

Theme 2: Blue

Theme 3: Green

Theme 4: Orange

Theme 5: Red

Theme 6: Hand Written

Theme 7: Hand Written Dark

Theme 8: Trans Coffee

Theme 9: Trans Gem

Theme 10: Trans Grass

Theme 11: Trans Nautilus

Hung Dinh Friend

This template should have been released by now. However, JA Sulfur with JomSocial + Kunena require so many updates (they release new version almost 2 times a weeks, 4-5 times during template development)

Thank you for your patience, and we all worked hard here to roll it at the soonest time. If things go well you can download it within the next 2 days.

mfcphil Friend

Roll on July!!

prakash Friend

Looks good…but now i think its time to think of out of the box designs!

zorroh Friend

Thank You for preview 🙂

zorroh Friend

<em>@prbalge 134667 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks good…but now i think its time to think of out of the box designs!</blockquote>

i must agree with you.. JA Team doing great templates and extensions but yes, box desings not wanted anymore.. actually long time ago people asking from me boxfree design..

prakash Friend

Yes, what has happened is that they are releasing templates targetting a specific group for a long time. Now it would be great to see some good – corporate, non-profit, real estate, education and such other verticals. Basically components / modules too with say focus on things like stock market prices, calculators, etc. would also benefit many.

TomC Moderator

zorroh;134670i must agree with you.. JA Team doing great templates and extensions but yes, box desings not wanted anymore.. actually long time ago people asking from me boxfree design..

What are you talking about – “box free” design ??

:confused:

mfcphil Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 134701 wrote:</em><blockquote>What are you talking about – “box free” design ??

:confused:</blockquote>

Modules not in boxes Tom…..

scotty Friend

Errr… big slideshow at the top. Left column. Right colum. Ja News in the middle.

Nothing new or exciting here I’m afraid.

Coffee theme is nice though.

TomC Moderator

mfcphil;134702Modules not in boxes Tom…..

Umm, how else would they be integrated into the template? The boxes are basically CSS with relative borders and/or images for the sides/corners – very easily removed/modified if desired. Still a bit “huh” on what is being requested.

Phill Moderator

Yeah, we need to get past the need for a big slideshow at the top of every template. I’m just not sure what.

TomC Moderator

phill luckhurst;134723Yeah, we need to get past the need for a big slideshow at the top of every template. I’m just not sure what.

I like for the option to be there, though. I have been having a bear of a time trying to install JA-Slideshow into a template where it wasn’t already installed. Can’t seem to get anything to work properly.

mfcphil Friend

Sorry but is it just me?

Are an awful lot of JA’s new templates are getting mushed into one?
    Yes there are a lot of themes to each template, but all the templates are looking the same……please tell me if I am wrong :confused:

Every time Joomlart are struggling to get a template out in time a batched up looking template appears……if I’m wrong and the second template for June is something new and I simply can’t see it, Please explain what you are seeing that is so great :confused:

p3rf3ctg3ntl3m4n Friend

it’s bonus or for juli ?

thx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum