Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 141 total)
  • Author

yes 48hrs or less only. be patient

visability Friend

Can’t wait to try out your fantastic design. WIll this template be available for Joomla and Magento?

imsleepy Friend

Very excited to try this template. Hope it’s soon. I quit working on my new site in anticipation that this template may be better and not all templates seem to play well with each other and I want to do a fresh quick install.

The preview of this template is the reason I joined…. though i have fiddled with a few in hopes of finding something else I like.

Very excited!!!! 😀 Hope it’s sooooooooooon!

damian Friend

make sure come back at 12/2 and start complaining at 13/2 if the template not release 😛

imsleepy Friend

<em>@damian 111111 wrote:</em><blockquote>make sure come back at 12/2 and start complaining at 13/2 if the template not release :P</blockquote>
    Well, they promise 2 per month. I think as long as they meet that requirement, that is fine. Personally, I would rather wait a few days for a well done template than have them rush and release it buggy.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@damian 111111 wrote:</em><blockquote>make sure come back at 12/2 and start complaining at 13/2 if the template not release :P</blockquote>

Start complaining?? I thought we should thanks JA Team since they work so hard and so well. Complaining doesn’t make thing good.

joev Friend

Less than a day away and still no count-down timer or progress update? 🙁 I also haven’t seen many reponses from the team regarding the forums. I hope they are still on track. It seems to me that they are usually ahead of schedule on most releases.

swemmel Friend

joev;111242Less than a day away and still no count-down timer or progress update? 🙁 I also haven’t seen many reponses from the team regarding the forums. I hope they are still on track. It seems to me that they are usually ahead of schedule on most releases.

Sometimes …………………………….. I getting so tired of this kind of posts. pppfpffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Peter

Hung Dinh Friend

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. The countdown will be put on tomorrow. Be patient, all of the works are almost done, we need to do some more careful testing with this many styles template…

joev Friend

Excellant ! Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. 🙂

jsaadein Friend

This is out of control. The template has mindblowing potential. Keep it up!

imsleepy Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 111277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry to keep you guys waiting. The countdown will be put on tomorrow. Be patient, all of the works are almost done, we need to do some more careful testing with this many styles template…</blockquote>

I am on my toes waiting…. but test away… bug free is a good thing. Saves a lot of time on everyone’s part.

Thanks for the update.

jimmer Friend

One more day….:)

I will be using this for my personal Sportbike Site…I hope to make it super KICK A@#

Can hardly wait to play with this template.

Great work Joomlart….

imsleepy Friend

<em>@jimmer 111327 wrote:</em><blockquote>One more day….:)</blockquote>

Do you know something we don’t know… or just wishful thinking? :p

Very exciting…. can’t wait to see this template.

ShannonN Friend

Hung Dinh;111277Sorry to keep you guys waiting. The countdown will be put on tomorrow. Be patient, all of the works are almost done, we need to do some more careful testing with this many styles template…

I like the reference to careful testing Hung, and feel safe in the knowledge this will be the first JA template that after ‘careful testing’ will be absolutely bug free then? 🙂

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 141 total)

This topic contains 141 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  jsaadein 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum