Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

For this month we plan to release an eCommerce Joomla template – JA BrickStore. The template is based on Free Joomla eCommerce component – Virtuemart. Please go through the core features of the template:

We have developed all new Filter Component for this template:

• Supporting VirtueMart right now and more extension support will be added in weeks to come.
    • Create multiple filter groups, each filter group includes filters to search for products, price, weight, manufacturer, rating etc…
    • Filter with custom fields
    • It has its own view layout
    • More to come as it is in development

Filter Extension in development

Other main features of the eCommerce Joomla template:

• Dedicated pages of eCommerce website:
      1. Product List page
      2. Product Detail page
      3. Checkout page
      4. Payment integration
    • Supports JA ACM Module with multiple block types
    • Horizontal and Vertical Menu system
    • Built with robust T3 Framework
    • Powerful control panel with built-in functionalities

NOTE : More screenshots will be added later. The template are in development so features may change as the development progresses.

Sneak Peek 1: Homepage – Vertical Menu

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek 2: Homepage – Horizonal Menu

Sneak Peek 3: Product List page

Sneak Peek 4: Blog Page

We will update more screenshots in coming days. Let us know what you think about this preview.

Jorge Gama Friend

This template looks very promising. What’s the expected release date?

digital222 Friend

have seen that before … not something new can you please work lil to news templates ? or a webtv templates ?

tishelpdesk42 Friend

Please try to create new educational template, modern one as JA University is very famous now …I am sure if your released a new educational template it will be awesome and will spread very fast.

TomC Moderator

There is a REQUEST & WISHLIST section on the Main Forum for posting ideas/requests for future template ideas —-> https://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomlart/request-and-wishlist/

How about we focus on constructive comments as to THIS template development/release rather than saying "…but I want this" or "…but I want that."

Manos Moderator

eShops are getting more popular than ever! Nice catch with the New Filter component.!!!

Chengi Friend

Looks promising!

aijosh Friend

Nice one with the Filter Component. Looking to see how functional its going to be.

I’ll like to state that styling templates with so much white space is very tedious (well, for me though but I think would be a general issue). The problem is that its hard to change content in a location or module position to something else (which is usually the case) without making the template end up being ugly. Things only look well if the template is used as the demo.

I’ll suggest you also design new templates with less white space. as changing portions or even totally removing portions of the design would still maintain a nice look.

Thanks

creativeint Friend

I can use this, thanks.

dieudonne Friend

Hello,

Great job!
    The Filter Extension looks like amazing.

Regard.

rikaryo Friend

when JoomlArt will launch a new news template the Teline is already becoming obsolete …

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

rikaryo Friend

when JoomlArt will launch a new news template the Teline is already becoming obsolete … and the design of these last templates are very similar with others that has already been developed

Rikáryo Mourão
    CEO - HeróiNerd - Inventtive

Ch1vpH Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aardcom Friend

Oh great…. anither store template. Brickstore, Megastore, Playstore, an admin module we have to payextra for and a free template so far this year. Seriously WTF. T3 needs work to lessen the load and streamline and Uber is floundering and soon to be abandoned if it isn’t updated. I also read somewhere in the forum that the new T3v12 or whatever it will be will not be backward compatible. That would be ridiculous as it would make all the past templates useless. Could someone please sit down and make a plan and let the members know what you are doing. It’s mid October and we’re getting a sneak peak at a October template, soon to be released. No updates or timelines for uber T3 or teline despite numerous requests and comments. No updates on Nov or Dec templates, likely because they haven’t been started yet.

I know it can’t be easy to update all the templates whenever a new Joomla release comes out, but isn’t that the reason behind building on a framework. I love some of the flexibility of using these templates and modules but the updates are too slow and we have no idea what you have planned for the future.

Please someone give us a plan and show you have a schedule you can keep to. Joomla 3.7 is coming in a few months if not sooner, so we have another series of template upgrades coming. Hopefully thes won’t distract from releaseing new templates and features.

tom_laan84 Friend

Looks good but please address issue on JA being behind on templates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  manhnv 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum