Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

This eCommerce template needs to support HIKASHOP …………. Please add it when Virtuemart support is stable!!!!

pprle Friend

This eCommerce template needs to support HIKASHOP …………. Please add it when Virtuemart support is stable!!!!

+1 Please add support for Hikashop/Hikamarket

What I would like to see also is the some interesting features of JA_Intranet:
    a) the menu system (top+side+icons)
    +
    b) the logo/notification top bar support for easysocial 1.4

c) Can you place the cart inside the ES 1.4 top toolbar notifications would be a great feature.

art3 Friend

Hello !!!

You can make this template is multi-purpose.

Add About us, Services, Portfolio, Clients, etc, etc.

Thus it is not only ecommerce, it would be very useful for everyone.

We should have 2 Home:
    1- Ecommerce
    2- Business Template

You should think of all its users.

Thank you.

pprle Friend

Hello Joomlart !

What is great with you guys is you do not answer the questions or argue for/against the features requests.

Really, we feel like you care so much about us and our inputs…

Why do we loose time writing to you and again each time waste time coming back to check if there is any post from your team…

In our part of the world it is definetly not what we call a great customer support/relationship

The Rockettheme team was under zero some years ago and are only starting to slowly recover, now it seems to be your turn to fall down the slope..

This post has to be read like a motivation … Wake up !!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi pprle,

I did answer a similar question here.and yes, I should have replied here too. The team has assured me that once the filter is stable, they will add support for HikaShop.

Regards

Arvind

pprle Friend

@drarvindc,

By answering: Arvind Chauhan

"We will consider adding HikaShop support later."

you are avoiding to answer! what does this answer really mean?

• "we will consider" it doesn’t mean yes, it doesn’t mean no but this way of speaking does not have any positive connotation.
    • "later"… yes later ! wait and see as they say… When is later?

Are you a politician? You answers make me think yes you are one…

Arvind Chauhan

The team has assured me that once the filter is stable, they will add support for HikaShop.

Your team is running out of time! Today is 24th October. In 5 open days you will be again 2 monthly templates BEHIND SCHEDULE.

Arvind Chauhan:

" We will update more screenshots in coming days. Let us know what you think about this preview."

15 days later, where are these?

JA Members:

1. I’ll suggest you also design new templates with less white space. as changing portions or even totally removing portions of the design would still maintain a nice look.

2. It’s mid October and we’re getting a sneak peak at a October template, soon to be released. (WE ARE END OCTOBER NOW)…No updates or timelines for uber T3 or teline despite numerous requests and comments. No updates on Nov or Dec templates, likely because they haven’t been started yet. Please someone give us a plan and show you have a schedule you can keep to.

3. This eCommerce template needs to support HIKASHOP …………. Please add it when Virtuemart support is stable!!!!

4. +1 Please add support for Hikashop / Hikamarket

5. What I would like to see also is the some interesting features of JA_Intranet: a) the menu system (top+side+icons) b) the logo/notification top bar support for easysocial 1.4 c) Can you place the cart inside the ES 1.4 top toolbar notifications would be a great feature.

6. You can make this template is multi-purpose. Add About us, Services, Portfolio, Clients, etc, etc. Thus it is not only ecommerce, it would be very useful for everyone.

@drarvindc (Arvind Chauhan) You finally and very lately only answered 1 of the many questions asked by some members in this topic. What do I think about your team, you and your answers, previous support, timely work? You are clearly wasting my time AND money. More than ever I am considering finding a more serious and respectful provider than Joomlart. And actually I am not considering at all any renewal at present time. Hopefully for you (and for me) you are not my "Biz & Operations" employee …

vernontee Friend

Is the mega filter available on its own for my JA directory site?

wpx Friend

Looks good but please address issue on JA being behind on templates.

suprehn Friend

When will we see the new template and what theme?

manhnv Admin

Fantasitic template

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  manhnv 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum