Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

From now on, if you have any problem with our templates or extensions, you can get it solved quickly with our premium email support. We will try our best to answer your email within 24 hours on working days (Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:00 GMT + 8)

This is another effort of JoomlArt Team to provide you with better support. Although our Admin and Moderators will still be around to answer your questions on the forum, with new premium email support, you can reach us easier for urgent or critical issues.

Kindly note that the premium Email support is available to active JA Template Club, JA Extension Club and Developer Membership holders only.

So…
    Are you having any problem?
    Login your Member Area and click on the Premium support tab now!

1. email_support
    mfcphil Friend

This is great news and a major step in the right direction..

Well done Hung 😀

shertmann Friend

what a wonderfull and great news this is

mj1256 Friend

wow, when i suggested this approach months ago I was pretty well flamed, glad to see you taking this approach

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@mj1256 86161 wrote:</em><blockquote>wow, when i suggested this approach months ago I was pretty well flamed, glad to see you taking this approach</blockquote>

Great that is not like the regular “Premium Support” so also regular club members can use it and there are a lot more than developer members so both can use it regardless the money they paid upfront.

Good that it is offered to no price on top!

P.S.: Refer to some other sites that offer Joomla support, they charge hundreds of dollars.

questbg Friend

A positive step in the right direction for JoomlArt … well done!

jiri4net Friend

Well done…

your standard forum support doesnt working well…

Its better to pay for fast solution…

Thanks

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@jiri4net 86277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well done…

your standard forum support doesnt working well…

Its better to pay for fast solution…

Thanks</blockquote>

This support is also free, and support in the forum is also just for paying members.

multiskills Friend

Very Good!!!

Exactly what i’ve been hoping for … cos i’ve been battling with a css issue on a template and i couldn’t get any help on the forums here. Am so glad i can now get support from the makers themselves.

reachthesky Friend

wow, very nice to know indeed. I congratulate the Staff at JA.com
    Ill sure to use it and see how it goes 😉

mayke Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 86032 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi everyone,

From now on, if you have any problem with our templates or extensions, you can get it solved quickly with our premium email support. We will try our best to answer your email within 24 hours on working days (Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:00 GMT + 8)

This is another effort of JoomlArt Team to provide you with better support. Although our Admin and Moderators will still be around to answer your questions on the forum, with new premium email support, you can reach us easier for urgent or critical issues.

Kindly note that the premium Email support is available to active JA Template Club, JA Extension Club and Developer Membership holders only.

So…
    Are you having any problem?
    Login your Member Area and click on the Premium support tab now!

3142</blockquote>

But thehey are always offline at any time I am going there….they don’t answer my tickets since yesterday, only auto welcome letter have to wait….till now, is anyone there Hung?

bigrk Friend

Has anyone tested this and had an issue resolved yet? Will the answers to each support ticket be added to the individual forums as a solved issue for future reference? This sounds really good for the members as long as it isn’t abused with newbie questions and the like.

🙂

questbg Friend

I used it with success. I was trying to assist a new user with a Telline issue. I tried everything I could but couldn’t help as I’m not too familiar with Joomla 1.0. In the end I opened a ticket asking for some ‘official’ assistance in the forum thread and sent the link. Hainn fixed the problem, posted how he did it in the thread of forum and also sent me an e-mail saying it was solved.

mayke Friend

<em>@mayke 87598 wrote:</em><blockquote>But thehey are always offline at any time I am going there….they don’t answer my tickets since yesterday, only auto welcome letter have to wait….till now, is anyone there Hung?</blockquote>

One of my problems has solved with this Premium Email Support, just have to wait for the next days.
    Hay N. has answered me with : that the error of the domain verifying have been fixed, and it works just fine, is good Premium Email Support.

jennx Friend

I’ve tried to use this service, but it’s been over a week and I haven’t gotten any response regarding my request. What’s up?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  biggy99 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum