Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

hello, this is my hungarian version:

<div class=”ja-day”>
    <?php
    function hun_date($pattern)
    {
    $date = date($pattern);

$replace[‘Januar’] = ‘január’;
    $replace[‘Februar’] = ‘február’;
    $replace[‘March’] = ‘március’;
    $replace[‘April’] = ‘április’;
    $replace[‘May’] = ‘május’;
    $replace[‘June’] = ‘június’;
    $replace[‘July’] = ‘július’;
    $replace[‘August’] = ‘augusztus’;
    $replace[‘September’] = ‘szeptember’;
    $replace[‘October’] = ‘október’;
    $replace[‘November’] = ‘november’;
    $replace[‘December’] = ‘december’;
    $replace[‘Jan’] = ‘január’;
    $replace[‘Feb’] = ‘február’;
    $replace[‘Mar’] = ‘március’;
    $replace[‘Apr’] = ‘április’;
    $replace[‘May’] = ‘május’;
    $replace[‘Jun’] = ‘június’;
    $replace[‘Jul’] = ‘július’;
    $replace[‘Aug’] = ‘augusztus’;
    $replace[‘Sep’] = ‘szeptember’;
    $replace[‘Oct’] = ‘október’;
    $replace[‘Nov’] = ‘november’;
    $replace[‘Dec’] = ‘december’;
    $replace[‘Sunday’] = ‘vasárnap’;
    $replace[‘Monday’] = ‘hétfő’;
    $replace[‘Tuesday’] = ‘kedd’;
    $replace[‘Wednsday’] = ‘szerda’;
    $replace[‘Thursday’] = ‘csütörtök’;
    $replace[‘Friday’] = ‘péntek’;
    $replace[‘Saturday’] = ‘szombat’;
    $replace[‘Sun’] = ‘vasárnap’;
    $replace[‘Mon’] = ‘hétfő’;
    $replace[‘Tue’] = ‘kedd’;
    $replace[‘Wed’] = ‘szerda’;
    $replace[‘Thu’] = ‘csütörtök’;
    $replace[‘Fri’] = ‘péntek’;
    $replace[‘Sat’] = ‘szombat’;
    $replace[‘am’] = ‘De’;
    $replace[‘pm’] = ‘Du’;

foreach($replace as $value)
    {
    $date = ereg_replace(key($replace), $value, $date);
    next($replace);
    }
    return $date;
    }
    echo “<span>” .hun_date(‘Y. M j.’).”</span>”;
    echo “<div>” .hun_date(‘D’).”</div>”;

?>

mj1256 Friend

jennx

please note
    <blockquote>Kindly note that the premium Email support is available to active JA Template Club, JA Extension Club and Developer Membership holders only.</blockquote>

you do not have a developers membership so you do not get email support

bennitos Friend

“Kindly note that the premium Email support is available to active JA Template Club”

In my eyes it reads like every active JA template Club member? Thats what most people posting in this topic thought i think.

jennx Friend

When I log in, it says: “Your premium email support is active. Send a request to our technical support. For other problem, submit a ticket to the right department.” I have a JATC Standard Membership that doesn’t expire until next year. So I think I am eligible.

mj1256 Friend

a lot of things get lost in translation here and the intent is usually miscommunicated.

hung should redefine who the mail support is for.

I see your point

jennx Friend

I hope somebody will clarify. Because simply ignoring emails isn’t the best approach. I still think that I’m eligible for help based on what the terms state. Hung specifically said so in his email regarding this service. And I still have an outstanding issue that no one’s responded to for over a week at this point.

mj1256 Friend

what is the issue your still needing help with

jennx Friend

When I’m using the JA Frontpage Module, there is no read more button showing up for the “normal frontpage news.” I’m using the default_fp.php file, not the headline_fp.php.file, but on the article itself, I’ve got a pagebreak indicated, and all the other news on the frontpage and in the JA News Module, a read more does show up.

jennx Friend

I’m still waiting for an answer on this. I’m going to resubmit a support email and see if anything happens this time.

mj1256 Friend

if i remember right, and this is off the top of my head, the read more is set by the character count parameter in the backend, if you do not hit the character count setting, then there will be no read more.

it ignores the setting in the actual article and article parameters

jennx Friend

I don’t think that’s it unfortunately. If I make my character count very short, it will just show a … with no link at the end of that character count. If I make the character count longer that the read more break that I put in the article itself, then if breaks where I tell it too, but there’s no read more… to click on. I still haven’t heard anything from premium email support, even though I resubmitted my request.

lanesa Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 86032 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi everyone,

From now on, if you have any problem with our templates or extensions, you can get it solved quickly with our premium email support. We will try our best to answer your email within 24 hours on working days (Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:00 GMT + 8)

This is another effort of JoomlArt Team to provide you with better support. Although our Admin and Moderators will still be around to answer your questions on the forum, with new premium email support, you can reach us easier for urgent or critical issues.

Kindly note that the premium Email support is available to active JA Template Club, JA Extension Club and Developer Membership holders only.

So…
    Are you having any problem?
    Login your Member Area and click on the Premium support tab now!

3142</blockquote>

Sorry but I have not received any support since I posted on this forum.:((

jennx Friend

Ya, it’s weird–not even a confirmation email. Hainn84 did just respond to a question I placed in the forum, so I’m hopeful on that score, but it’s really hit or miss…with more misses unfortunately.

Hung Dinh Friend

jennx;90250Ya, it’s weird–not even a confirmation email. Hainn84 did just respond to a question I placed in the forum, so I’m hopeful on that score, but it’s really hit or miss…with more misses unfortunately.

Hi Jen,
    I have just logged into the ticket system and your latest ticket is “read more… not showing up for articles in ja-news module on the front page (TAI-461992)”
    So, it mean that if you have just submit an email and receive no email confirmation then we have not got your ticket.

The best way to send a ticket is to login and submit ticket at http://support.joomlart.com/

jennx Friend

Yes, that’s the one I’m currently talking about. I think I’ve submitted 3 support requests at this point, this one being the latest. I haven’t received responses to any of them. I haven’t received confirmation emails either.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  biggy99 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum