Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 209 total)
  • Author

I like inventing new words.

Besides, I never said I learned any english during my stay in Brisbane. Yes, was born there, moved at the age of 1,5 years old to Norway, so hardly too much to build on there. LOL

Well, you are forgiven for your silly posts as long as I can invent new words to the english vocabulary….

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12705I like inventing new words.

Besides, I never said I learned any english during my stay in Brisbane. Yes, was born there, moved at the age of 1,5 years old to Norway, so hardly too much to build on there. LOL

Well, you are forgiven for your silly posts as long as I can invent new words to the english vocabulary….

ShannonN will now go into serious joe mode in an effort not to create silly posts from now on, I will be watching all threads now and any off topic talk and any attempt at levity or humour will be severly dealt with and reported to the forum police, who definitely don’t have a sense of humour 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Thanks ShannonN for going into serious mode. 😮

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12740Thanks ShannonN for going into serious mode. 😮

Hello Erik
    Today is Monday in Oz, can we please have your new invented WORD OF THE WEEK now?:D

ShannonN

ErikThorsen Friend

I am leaning towards releasing it as beta later today. Here is the alpha version of this weeks “word of the week”:

Googlicious :

<blockquote>In a sentence: When people click on my google ads it really is a googlicious feeling. </blockquote>

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12745I am leaning towards releasing it as beta later today. Here is the alpha version of this weeks “word of the week”:

Googlicious :

Most excellent! I shall make note to use it once daily in my posts, I look forward to the beta version and have high expectations for the RC1, given the quality of your previous releases!

Cheers ShannonN

ErikThorsen Friend

Please feel free to report problems, errors or discrepancies on this thread ( for the Word of the Week ) Suggestions are also very much welcomed. I am considering putting up a website for this Wotw.no but still have some time to figure out the legal dispute around issues like this. :confused:
    Perhaps a poll or a forum would be good as I anticipate about 100-200 messages and request each day in this regard.

Michael Casha Friend

*MiCCAS raises his cursor over the CLOSE TOPIC button*

So guys, err.. what’s happening?

To be honest we’re wayyy off topic but seeing as this is the ShareJ! forum we’re just spreading the cheer of Joomla and Joomlart 🙂 A really really cool experience!

ErikThorsen Friend

MiCCAS, welcome into this black hole of a forum message, where all seriousness is gone. 🙂 ( is that a new word again? )

Yes, ShareJ is all about rantering around saying meaningless things?

Michael Casha Friend

hehe, I feel right at home 🙂

I feel so guily, here we are mucking around and the developers are hard at work getting the next template finished 🙁

ErikThorsen Friend

I feel no guilt at all. I am filling up their forum and doing a great job at it. It takes also much time and hard work to do that. Besides, they are a little late on release now so I assume they have been just slacking around and not been doing anything the last 14 days. LOL…

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 12818 wrote:</em><blockquote>I feel no guilt at all. I am filling up their forum and doing a great job at it. It takes also much time and hard work to do that. Besides, they are a little late on release now so I assume they have been just slacking around and not been doing anything the last 14 days. LOL…</blockquote>
    hahaha.. well actually it’ll be released in the next few hours 🙂

swemmel Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 12813 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    To be honest we’re wayyy off topic but seeing as this is the ShareJ! forum we’re just spreading the cheer of Joomla and Joomlart 🙂 A really really cool experience!
    </blockquote>

I thought this thread was only a chatroom for Shanny and Erik. :laugh: But now I understand that we can make some fun here too, to make the amount of post being sky-high. :p

Peter

ShannonN Friend

swemmel;12823I thought this thread was only a chatroom for Shanny and Erik. :laugh: But now I understand that we can make some fun here too, to make the amount of post being sky-high. :p

Peter

Hi Peter
    well actually its a big HINT to Hung to create a private chat room for moderators and helpers to chat unwind and rant after hours spent answering questions on the forum.

ErikThorsen Friend

At first I didn’t like that anyone else marched into Shannys and my post but after a little while it feels pretty good actually. Almost Googlicious..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 209 total)

This topic contains 209 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  koishizen 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum