Viewing 14 posts - 196 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • Author

Yes, it is more than dead in the forums. Where should I turn now for my daily dose of fun?

TomC Moderator

Has anyone heard from Bill (instantinlaw)?

Haven’t seen him post in several days.

swemmel Friend

Hey everybody,

It is 14th of August. This means that it is almost 15 of August. And that means that it is time for a new template. :p

Dear joomlArt, when do we get to see a preview of the new baby. 😉 Erik, it surprises me that you didn’t ask for it already. 😀

Peter

swemmel Friend

swemmel;24392Hey everybody,

It is 14th of August. This means that it is almost 15 of August. And that means that it is time for a new template. :p

Dear joomlArt, when do we get to see a preview of the new baby. 😉 Erik, it surprises me that you didn’t ask for it already. 😀

Peter

Sorry, did,’t see this thread before: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/i-wonder-what-jas-new-template-looks-like/ :laugh:

Peter

MuffinDCC Friend

Still got a lot of posting to compete with the top people at the Joomla! forums 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@MuffinDCC 24408 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still got a lot of posting to compete with the top people at the Joomla! forums :)</blockquote>
    Yes, you most certainly do 🙂

MuffinDCC Friend

Only there top poster, Robink has more than me 😀

TomC Moderator

<em>@MuffinDCC 24408 wrote:</em><blockquote>Still got a lot of posting to compete with the top people at the Joomla! forums :)</blockquote>

It’s not a contest.

Quality over quantity.

MuffinDCC Friend

But quality and quantity = perfect forum 🙂

bigrk Friend

I say as much quantity as you can will equal quality.

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 24427 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s not a contest.

Quality over quantity.</blockquote>

It partially is a contest. 😉

MuffinDCC Friend

<em>@bigrk 24457 wrote:</em><blockquote>It partially is a contest. ;)</blockquote>

That it is 🙂

koishizen Friend

can teach me how to download

koishizen Friend

im new in here.. must collect many point and can downoald

Viewing 14 posts - 196 through 209 (of 209 total)

This topic contains 209 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  koishizen 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum