Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to use an alternative burger icon functionality. I need therefore to remove the present built in template version. Is this possible?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your question is not clear to me , can you provide complete details with site url and screenshot with description . so i can assist you better .

christofferl Friend

Please see attached image for better understanding.

I guess that I have to specify somewhere that the main menu should not be present after a certain width. Is this the case? If yes, please provide instructions on how to do so.

1. joomlart_burger1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can turn of off- collapse navigation for small screens from template options > http://prntscr.com/aaoqgl
    Save and check .
    For more info about the menu system read the documentation Here

christofferl Friend

Thank you. I am not fully understanding your screenshots. I have already the Mega Menu disabled and the Off-canvas Sidebar is off.

I am not finding the " turn of off- collapse navigation for small screens" function in the template settings.

Please elaborate.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi This seems to be a bug in product ,i sent the report to concern department for further investigation and fix . Meanwhile u add below code in custom.css file to hide menu in small screens .

.navbar-default .navbar-toggle {
        display: none;
    }

You can track the bug report Here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum