Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to have the title and the image in position 5-7 clickable at the Home page?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

You can only set to Title click-able, not the Images by go to backend >> Module >> filter for module at position 5 ( for example) >> Go to Option tab >> Display Options >> set Linked Titles to Yes

kaj Friend

Hi Luna Garden & thanks for your rapid reply.

Although following your instructions and setting “Linked titles” to Yes I can’t get it to work. Have I missed something during the installation of the quickstart or…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Which module name is displayd at position-7 position on your site? Some modules don’t support Linked Titles.

kaj Friend

Position 7 is the “Cload Syns Solutions” as of the quickstart, the type is “Articles Category” with the underlaying article “Cload Syns Solutions”. What I am trying to achieve is that the “Cload Syns Solutions” at the Home page has a clickable title and/or image.

Ninja Lead Moderator

We have customized the Alternative Layout in Articles Category module and features layout is now displayed on your site.

The solution will help you show title and link on the module

+ Download and extract my attached file

+ Copy it into templates/ja_beranis/html/mod_articles_category/features.php file

+ Backup old file before replacing with new file

+ Open templates/ja_beranis/css/template.css file

Add new script

.category-module.features .module-title {
    margin: 0px !important;
    }

1. features.zip
    kaj Friend

Awesome, Ninja Lead 🙂

The link is now working and I’m almost there but, the modified “features.php” doubled the number of titles (same title twice in the module).

I tried to use the instruction in this thread but as the new “features.php” has changed compared to the original file I am a little bit lost what to change and would really, really appreciate your expertice.

Ninja Lead Moderator

do it on your site, see the screenshot

and apply the same to position-5 and position-6

Let me know if you need further help.

1. Duplicate_menu
    kaj Friend

Ninja Lead, you solved my issues, as usual. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kaj 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum