Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi

Try in this way :

In the file i suggested above edit the new position

<div class="col calendar">
    <div class="col-inner">
    <span class="number date"><?php echo date('d') ?></span>
    <div class="text">
    <span class="day"><?php echo JText::_(date('D')) ?></span>, <span class="month"><?php echo JText::_(date('F').'_SHORT') ?></span>
    </div>
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('language1') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>

The language1 position is the new position created you can name it as you wish

HERE the result with languageswitcher module published in language1 position

Add this new position into this file too templatesubertemplateDetails.xml at bottom of positions section

<position>footer-8</position>
    <position>footer-9</position>
    <position>footer-10</position>
    <position>debug</position>
    <position>language1</position>

robyrom Friend

Thanks a lot but the last file you mentioned is named templateDetails.xml in the teline dir not Uber (if anyone else needs it)

robyrom Friend

Thanks a lot but the last file you mentioned is named templateDetails.xml in the teline dir not Uber (if anyone else needs it)

robyrom Friend

pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 480103 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot but the last file you mentioned is named templateDetails.xml in the teline dir not Uber (if anyone else needs it)</blockquote>

Each template has inside that folder a file named templateDetails.xml so the correct url that i missed should be

templatesyourtemplatenametemplateDetails.xml

pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 480103 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot but the last file you mentioned is named templateDetails.xml in the teline dir not Uber (if anyone else needs it)</blockquote>

Each template has inside that folder a file named templateDetails.xml so the correct url that i missed should be

pavit Moderator

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum