Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

The displayed date in home page is controlled by a module or in which other way? I would like to put underneath it a language module but don’t realize whic position I have to assing because netiher header1 nor whatsnew work. Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

The date is hardcoded into php file itself in this file templatesja_teline_vtplsblocksheader.php

<div class="col calendar">
    <div class="col-inner">
    <span class="number date"><?php echo date('d') ?></span>
    <div class="text">
    <span class="day"><?php echo JText::_(date('D')) ?></span>, <span class="month"><?php echo JText::_(date('F').'_SHORT') ?></span>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

So it is between 2 positions header-1 and whatsnew

pavit Moderator

Hi

The date is hardcoded into php file itself in this file templatesja_teline_vtplsblocksheader.php

<div class="col-inner">
    <div class="text">
    <span class="day"><?php echo JText::_(date('D')) ?></span>, <span class="month"><?php echo JText::_(date('F').'_SHORT') ?></span>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

pavit Moderator

Hi

<div class="col-inner">
    <div class="text">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

robyrom Friend

So it is not possible to insert a module underneath the date in a vertical way?

robyrom Friend

robyrom Friend

pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 479846 wrote:</em><blockquote>So it is not possible to insert a module underneath the date in a vertical way?</blockquote>

It is not clear to me where exactly you want to have a new module

Posting here a mockup screenshot may help

pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 479846 wrote:</em><blockquote>So it is not possible to insert a module underneath the date in a vertical way?</blockquote>

pavit Moderator

robyrom Friend

Here ‘s a hugly screenshot

1. schermata2
    robyrom Friend

robyrom Friend

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try in this way :

In the file i suggested above edit the new position

<div class="col-inner">
    <div class="text">
    </div>
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('language1') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>

The language1 position is the new position created you can name it as you wish

HERE the result with languageswitcher module published in language1 position

Add this new position into this file too templatesubertemplateDetails.xml at bottom of positions section

<position>footer-8</position>
    <position>footer-9</position>
    <position>footer-10</position>
    <position>debug</position>
    <position>language1</position>

1. Screenshot_4
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Try in this way :

In the file i suggested above edit the new position

<div class="col-inner">
    <div class="text">
    </div>
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('language1') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>

The language1 position is the new position created you can name it as you wish

HERE the result with languageswitcher module published in language1 position

Add this new position into this file too templatesubertemplateDetails.xml at bottom of positions section

<position>footer-8</position>
    <position>footer-9</position>
    <position>footer-10</position>
    <position>debug</position>
    <position>language1</position>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum