Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, on a website with purity 3 I’ve that position-1 to position-4 doesn’t appear well. It’s like that positions doesn’t follow the 50% width. I attach an image to explain that.

Thanks,
    Nicola

1. IMG_1454
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the mobile space is not enough to fit the two modules as they have different quantity of text as well.
    You can change the module position size for the small screens from the Layout > Responsive layout > extra small > drag and move them to 12 column width.
    Save and check.

Regards

alexmurphy Friend

hi pankaj….
    I also have a problem with positions 1 to 4 …
    with the size 6 modules do not take the correct position, it is the same problem of Bettinz.
    with the size 12 the module becomes too large and you need to scroll too …
    How can I solve the problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the mobile, the screen size is not wide that will contain the position in one row, If you want you to use can use the col-6 size to use two positions
    But it will not give you good style.

Regards

digitalmedia Friend

it happened to me too.

I solved by updating Purity III to the latest version available, version 1.2.1.

I updated the template using the JA Extensions Manager (http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-extensions-manager)

Bettinz Friend

Hello @digitalmedia, I already have version 1.2.1 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add this code in custom.css file

.t3-spotlight-1 > div {min-height:300px;}

It helps you set same height for all 4 modules in spotlight block.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum