Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@wiery 137258 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was wondering about that username. I thought it was wierd you would let it be registered. Now that I read this thread it makes sense.</blockquote>
    What username were you wondering about, and why would they not want to register it? Sorry, but it is not so clear what you are trying to say.

bennitos Friend

Its about the “JA Developer” Wiery did not know it was used by JA and therefor suprised JA would let someone not in JA’s team use JA Developer as username.

sunrise Friend

Thanks bennitos.
    Well, ja Developer is quite famous now I would think. You see “his” name all over the forum. He is busy helping lots and at times you see most of the threads “Answered” Keep up the good work!

bennitos Friend

I agree ja Developer is doing some good work 🙂

wiery Friend

<em>@bennitos 137306 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its about the “JA Developer” Wiery did not know it was used by JA and therefor suprised JA would let someone not in JA’s team use JA Developer as username.</blockquote>

Exactly. Thanks for clearing that up for me. 🙂

imurillo Friend

Hello, I need your helps, the problem is with Gtranslate module and JAnickel template, Gtranslate is in the right column when I tried translate the site to english CSSMENU is not working good, another thing in the template is the menu separator the line separator is a littler big.

this is la menu image
    this the menu separator,
    Please can you helpme.

This is the website url
    http://embanicdk.cancilleria.gob.ni/

For me Is very difficult send you a Question, I never find your answer or I do not undestand how your foro work.
    my email is imurillo@cancilleira.gob.ni

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  imurillo 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum