Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Am i correct in understanding if i purchase the download for PHPList Bridge, I am free to use it on all my sites as i need to?

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you very much for your interest in PHPList Bridge.
    I would like to inform that with one purchase of $29, you can install the PHPlist bridge on one domain only. If you would like more license for more domains, you will have to purchase additional license for extra domains.
    Please PM me if you want a volum discount

tom16888 Friend

What’s the PHPlist bridge for? Is it only for JA Club Templates or something else? For my understand, PHPlist can be integrated with Joomla freely. I may be wrong, but please let me know what really PHPlist bridge is. Thanks.

ShannonN Friend

What’s the PHPlist bridge for? Is it only for JA Club Templates or something else? For my understand, PHPlist can be integrated with Joomla freely. I may be wrong, but please let me know what really PHPlist bridge is. Thanks.[/quote

Read all about it here Tom
    this is the actual PHP List Home Page describing PHPList itself
    http://www.phplist.com/

Here is the JA PHPList Bridge description
    http://www.joomlart.com/addons/components_and_modules/phplist_bridge.html

Cheers ShannonN

ErikThorsen Friend

In short, it is a way of integrating PHP list into Joomla core. So you can enjoy the PHP list fully inside a Joomla website. 😉

vivekb Friend

I’ve been reading through phpListBridge threads, trying to understand the value-add.

I have CB installed. What i’m looking to do is to add 3 checkboxes for newsletter options to my registration page.
    – What’s New on the site
    – <dunno>
    – <dunno>

If I understand correctly, phpListBridge would allow me to create the newsletter from within the front-end, customize it with the name, and be able to add actual content article names & links into the actual email? Would I be able to somehow duplicate the look&feel of the JA-Teline template, for a co-branded experience?

Apologies, it’s just a little hard to understand this without a demo to touch it and understand. Thanks for any assistance.

frodojrr Friend

<em>@vivekb 27003 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been reading through phpListBridge threads, trying to understand the value-add.

I have CB installed. What i’m looking to do is to add 3 checkboxes for newsletter options to my registration page.
    – What’s New on the site
    – <dunno>
    – <dunno>

If I understand correctly, phpListBridge would allow me to create the newsletter from within the front-end, customize it with the name, and be able to add actual content article names & links into the actual email? Would I be able to somehow duplicate the look&feel of the JA-Teline template, for a co-branded experience?

Apologies, it’s just a little hard to understand this without a demo to touch it and understand. Thanks for any assistance.</blockquote>

That’s my basic question… What am I getting with this bridge? Right now people have to register twice on my site: one for Joomla, and again if they want the newsletter.

So this consolidates that, correct?

GK
    http://www.enewspf.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  frodojrr 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum