Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Which site? all of them? I don’t have an issue. I am trying to avoid having an issue. I want to know if the above listed templates work with PHP7.
    Will all templates work or only certain templates? If so which ones.

We are upgrading a server we have sites on and it runs php7 so before we move the Joomla sites we need to know they will work. If there is a likely problem we would prefer to avoid that. This is really a simple question.

Saguaros Moderator

To be frank, we’re still working on the upgrade to J3.5 for our large template collection. The above templates which you’re using are not tested with PHP 7 but I think it will work well. You can make a try by duplicating your live site to a local site so you have a copy of its, then use PHP 7 in your local server to see whether there is any error or not (because, not only template but all 3rd party extensions on your site must support PHP 7 also). If everything goes fine, you can apply to your live site, otherwise, inform us if there is any problem occurs.

aardcom Friend

OK…. so it appears the answer is we don’t know and "I" should test them. Fine. Will do. And nice to know the policy here.

What about the other half of the question. Will these templates all work on Joomla 3.5.1 or maybe to clarify, has Joomlart tested any templates on 3.5.1 and can confirm they work with the included addons they use. If so which ones.

Saguaros Moderator

The new templates like: Uber, Biz, Directory, Hotel are ready for J3.5.1.

The old template JA Ores or Minisite are not. We’re still in progress of updating these old templates (2010) to this new Joomla version.

aardcom Friend

That’s almost funny….
    Thank you Saguaros

splico123 Friend

i have small problem, when upgrading to php7 main menu is gone, i am using JA RENT template… all other stuff seems to work but menu items, in footer, as well in main menu area are just not rendering.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you update the login info of your site so I can have a look? URL, Admin & FTP account as I tried to install quickstart package of this template with PHP7 but it works.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum