Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author

mfcphil;123813Chris there are soooooooo many. No tooooooo many!!
    I would hate for you to buy one because I always change my mind.

The thing (I find) with real feathers is getting the image into a png with all the white background removed…right pain!!

I sharpened the original up a little…well removed some of the shadow

That’s why png’s have transparency use index transparency

mfcphil Friend

Got some images sorted for the Ja Slideshow done today….

but its showing a Done but with errors on the homepage message in IE7 ….I hate it when that happens :p

Still the slideshow does improve the page…I think!! 🙂

ShannonN Friend

mfcphil;123913Got some images sorted for the Ja Slideshow done today….

but its showing a Done but with errors on the homepage message in IE7 ….I hate it when that happens :p

Still the slideshow does improve the page…I think!! 🙂

But doesn’t everything in IE generate a done with errors if you turn reporting on 😉

mfcphil Friend

Added a background image….not totally happy but I prefer it to just a colour, I was looking for seemless question marks but never mind I will no doubt change it again and again :p

didima Friend

Looks nice 😉

Phill Moderator

Hi Phil,

You need to apply the IE8 compatability meta tag as it doesn’t work well in IE8.

jsliao Friend

Just explored the site a lil, quite nice overall

1) fonts are inconsistent, not sure if this is part of the design but it makes the site feel non-cohesive

2) Under the free quiz page, “Click on the download images to the left …” but the images cant be clicked

mfcphil Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 124544 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Phil,

You need to apply the IE8 compatability meta tag as it doesn’t work well in IE8.</blockquote>

Where do I find that Phil?? 😮

mfcphil Friend

<em>@jsliao 124552 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just explored the site a lil, quite nice overall

1) fonts are inconsistent, not sure if this is part of the design but it makes the site feel non-cohesive

2) Under the free quiz page, “Click on the download images to the left …” but the images cant be clicked</blockquote>

1) Which Fonts do you mean I will change them!

2) I’ve removed that to inside the page and not in the left position….you could not open it unless you were logged in

jsliao Friend

modules seems to be “arial”-ish but contents are mostly “times new roman”?

mfcphil Friend

<em>@jsliao 124600 wrote:</em><blockquote>modules seems to be “arial”-ish but contents are mostly “times new roman”?</blockquote>

Will take a look over the site and try and get everything matched…thanks for pointing it out 😉

mfcphil Friend

Peacock Quizzes is finnaly in the world of Joomla 1.5 😀 my servers finally got their act together….

To be honest it took a directional email from Phil (my new best bud!!) Luckhurst to get us finally upgraded.

so I can look forward to using some of the newer templates…going to stick with Edenite for a while though, its growing on me. 😉

jimmer Friend

<em>@questbg 123806 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Phil

Here you go, whack this on:

Great site again, nicely constructed. My only criticism (and this is my only criticism) would be that it’s lost a bit of the ‘pub’ feel which the old site had?

It’s like moving from the Tap Room to the Lounge lol 🙂

Cheers
    Chris</blockquote>

I should contact you next time I need some logos…Both look great!

Good Job Mfcphil

mfcphil Friend

Thanks James….the logo request section on this forum does not get used as much as it use to…

jsliao Friend

just went to have another look at your site. great job with the changes.

just one thing i noted was that the testimonials. the links all link back to your site which is rather odd. i would think that the should’ve linked to your customer sites (if any) or not linked at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

This topic contains 72 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum