Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

<em>@tienhc 169454 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, i make sure that the error wont happen again if you have not any modules same the ja twitter module ( same in the request making ) display on your site</blockquote>

I wish I did not have to disable this module. I think I will try reinstalling it to see if that helps. This is my favorite Twitter module.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
    Avis

leahbartlett Friend

I am having the exact same issue, however I am using the Ja-Lead template and my ja.script.php file is different than the one used above for the correction. Do you have a fix for the ja-lead template? Or should I just disable the ja-twitter module? The site worked fine until today when the error appeared out of nowhere: http:http://www.vetsrock.org

Saguaros Moderator

Dear leahbartlett!

pls turn off the ja compress plugin because it did not work on your site .

leahbartlett Friend

Yeah – I had to move it to the very bottom in the Plugins as it interfered with a lot of other existing javascript components/plugins. So with this disabled, ja-twitter will work without breaking the site?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, that’s right

ironlion37 Friend

<em>@tienhc 169438 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Avis!

Pls open the file /templates/ja_halite/js/ja.script.js and find codes at line 16 to 20 as following:

if(typeof(jQuery) != "undefined" && $===jQuery)
    {
    jQuery.noConflict();
    }
    }

You ‘ll replace them by ;

if (jQuery && jQuery.noConflict) jQuery.noConflict();

Thanks</blockquote>

I’m having this problem with Teline iii. When I disabled the JA twitter module it went away, but I’d like to apply this solution to the ja.script.js file. However, I don’t see these lines of code in the Teline iii version of the file.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ironlion37!

The above solution does not to fix the issue from the ja twitter, because i saw his site raised a Error of Javascript on the IE Browser.

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODJATWI-11

I have created a issue on the PM, i ‘ll check an try to fix this . pls give me some times

Thanks

ironlion37 Friend

<em>@tienhc 171278 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I have created a issue on the PM, i ‘ll check an try to fix this . pls give me some times</blockquote>

Hi, I’m not sure what you mean. I don’t see any PMs from you?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ironlion37!

Pls send the information via my email: tienhc@joomsolutions.com
    Thanks

steve100054 Friend

I faced the same problem today with ja-twiter and i had to disable it in order people to access my site. Until know did not have such problem with Telini III. Do yu know what changes we have to do in the code, because I like the module and i want to use it.
    Thanks
    Steve

Anonymous Moderator

Hi steve100054

Could you send me your live url, admin account, ftp account via PM? I would like to check your issue

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum