Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Thanks Stork11. The jacategory.php file in your post works (for me atleast)!

trendsbyscarpiera Friend

Thanks, worked perfectly. But we need one more problem, the module JA Latest Comments don’t show comments added. :((

Stork11 Friend

<em>@trendsbyscarpiera 327151 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, worked perfectly. But we need one more problem, the module JA Latest Comments don’t show comments added. :((</blockquote>
    Hello trendsbyscarpiera,

Please update your FTP account. I couldn’t access the one you provided me.

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@trendsbyscarpiera 327151 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, worked perfectly. But we need one more problem, the module JA Latest Comments don’t show comments added. :((</blockquote>
    Hello trendsbyscarpiera,

You FTP account still doesn’t work 😐 . Please re-check it carefully!!

Regards.

alwaysontask Friend

<em>@trendsbyscarpiera 327151 wrote:</em><blockquote>the module JA Latest Comments don’t show comments added. :((</blockquote>

Same problem, the module always display “There is no comments”

Stork11 Friend

<em>@alwaysontask 328661 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same problem, the module always display “There is no comments”</blockquote>
    Hello alwaysontask,

Did you upgrade to newest version of JA Latest Comments module? If so and the problem still occurs, please PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum