Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

here is the full error message i get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/ulight/public_html/j/plugins/content/jacomment/elements/jacategory.php on line 42

this happens when I try to edit “Content – JA Comment” in the Plug-in Manager

Stork11 Friend

<em>@sly123 325438 wrote:</em><blockquote>here is the full error message i get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/ulight/public_html/j/plugins/content/jacomment/elements/jacategory.php on line 42

this happens when I try to edit “Content – JA Comment” in the Plug-in Manager</blockquote>
    Hello

Please upgrade to newest version of JA Comment to fix this issue. Thanks.

Best regards.

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

I already have version 2.5.1 that’s the version that’s failing.

I got it here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1900
    JA Comment Package for Joomla 2.5 (1.76 MB) 2.5.1 06-09-2012

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

I’m also having problems with the “login” button and the social login feature is missing completely?
    Login button opens a popup window but inside it there is some badly formated html instead of a logon or connect form.

Stork11 Friend

Hello sly123,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

shlogos Friend

i have the same problems .. become the comment system not to run .. self error :/

shlogos Friend

i have extra update to the extention pack .. pls help me or money back .. the com run not !!! this not funny !

trendsbyscarpiera Friend

Same error for me. My version is 2.5.1 too.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@shlogos 326217 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have the same problems .. become the comment system not to run .. self error :/</blockquote>
    Hello shlogos,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@trendsbyscarpiera 326456 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same error for me. My version is 2.5.1 too.</blockquote>
    Hello trendsbyscarpiera,

Can you PM me your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Best regards.

trendsbyscarpiera Friend

Done, waiting for solutions 🙂

shlogos Friend

hmm .. i have the same error – tatest version from the com ;(

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Please download latest version of JA Comment and make a fresh installation (install from Extension Management in back-end).

Regards.

trendsbyscarpiera Friend

<em>@Stork11 326780 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Please download latest version of JA Comment and make a fresh installation (install from Extension Management in back-end).

Regards.</blockquote>

My version is latest and installation is fresh and clean

Stork11 Friend

<em>@trendsbyscarpiera 326935 wrote:</em><blockquote>My version is latest and installation is fresh and clean</blockquote>
    Hello trendsbyscarpiera,

I can’t connect to your FTP. So please download this attached file, unzip it, then update “jacategory.php” file to “pluginscontentjacommentelementsjacategory.php” to fix the problem.

Hope it can help you.

Best regards.

1. jacategory.zip
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum