Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am running JA Mitius on a Joomla 2.5 website: journal.iengj.com. After three year, I found out that the site can’t be open because the database is over 2 GB. I have no idea how to clean it up to reduce its size.
    I would appreciate your help.
    Albert

pavit Moderator

Hello

You should ask your hosting provider about it , you can have also databases of 20 gb and joomla should continue to work , problem is not the dimensions but time needed to execute a query most probably – that’s why your hosting provider can help giving you a database log file and checking which queries are implicated in this.

Regards

boizan Friend

Hello Pavit,
    Thank you for your reply. Godaddy sent me the attached message saying that I must fix this problem before February 2nd. I called them for help, and they told me that they don’t offer that service. That’s why I contacted the custom support of Joomlart last week and asked for a quote.
    Regards,
    Albert

pavit Moderator

That’s why I contacted the custom support of Joomlart last week and asked for a quote.

Hello

You can ask for support HERE or HERE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum