Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Team, I have seen that mega filter is compatible with miwisoft products (like MijoShop using open cart sysem). Is mega filter compatible with Joocart (joomla component using also open cart system like mijoshop) ? Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

At this time, JA MegaFilter doesn’t support for Joocart, we’ll consider to make JA Megafilter support for this component if there’s more request about Joomcart.

toonetcreation Friend

Ok I understand.

Because there is a big issue with miwisoft and their support.

I’m using Miwisoft since a long time and I’m migrating all my customers from miwisoft to Joocart because the miwisoft support is a mess. When you post a ticket you get an aswer 1 or 2 month later…this is not acceptable.

They don’t provide a good support quality like you or other serious company.

I know this is not your business, but I think working with this kind of company is not a good idea.
    But I understand your point of view.

Luna Garden Moderator

Thanks for sharing your story.

We’re a bit busy at this time, and JA MegaFilter has already supported a lot of components. We can’t promise for Joocart but we’ll try.

toonetcreation Friend

thanks to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  toonetcreation 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum