Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paola,

Where I can see the login info?

Paola Friend
    Paola Friend
    Paola Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I tried to access several pages in sidebar but it works, could you check again?

korpisa2 Friend

Any news on this? Instead of asking credentials could you

• mark it as a bug and let customers know when it will be fixed
    • provide a work-around, for example a workflow how to arrange the items in the required order.

Or is it simply this:

1) Count the items that you need
    2) Delete all existing items
    3) Create items with dummy text
    4) Check the order from the front-end
    5) Replace the dummy texts with real text

If you want to add or change anything, scrap everything and start again from scratch

Saguaros Moderator

I can’t reproduce the issue but I’ve also passed to the team for further consideration on adding a new option for ordering. You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRESUME-87

korpisa2 Friend
    jvanschaack Friend

I can’t reproduce the issue but I’ve also passed to the team for further consideration on adding a new option for ordering. You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRESUME-87

I see this was marked as resolved in the bug tracker, but not sure I understand how to use it. I am building a new site using JA Uber and am not able to adjust the order of the timeline – it appears to simply sort it with the oldest date at the bottom.

A timeline obviously makes most sense to have them in order by date, but letting the user choose old-to-new or new-to-old would make sense.

Saguaros Moderator

We updated 2 files: [ROOT]/templates/ja_resume/acm/timeline/tmpl/style-1.php [ROOT]/templates/ja_resume/acm/timeline/tmpl/style-1.xml

In the file: [ROOT]/templates/ja_resume/acm/timeline/tmpl/style-1.xml, we add new field:

<field name="sort-by-date" type="radio" default="1" label="ACM_SORT_BY_DATE" description="ACM_SORT_BY_DATE_DESC" >
           <option value="1">JYES</option>
           <option value="0">JNO</option>
         </field>

and in the file: [ROOT]/templates/ja_resume/acm/timeline/tmpl/style-1.php Replace:

arsort($array);

By:

if ($helper->get('sort-by-date') == '1') {
     arsort($array);
    }

I attach these 2 files here so you can compare.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum