Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

i thought that the order is just the same as in the module, but backwards, so that the last in the list (in BackOffice) will be the first displayed on the site.. but as you see in the screenshots, it’s not like that.. in BackOffice i have "Naturprodukt" at the bottom, so i expected it to be the first item in the timeline, but it’s the second on the site?
    so there is this order set then or where to change it?

1. destinations_order
    2. destinations_order_joomla
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

It will display the latest item you add (click the + icon on the right site of each item).

ilhl Friend

ok..i would like it more if it would be displayed in the same order as they are in backoffice, but ok then.. will delete the rows and make them new..

Saguaros Moderator

It’s simple advanced custom HTML module, I will also pass to the team if it can be improved in the upcoming version.

ilhl Friend

ok..this is just crazy.. if i add some new rows to the existing rows, then it just reorders all rows by random.. i tried to fina some rule how this could work, but it seems there is just none.. this makes it really hard to work with, because you always have to look on the site in which orders the rows are displayed and change the content of the rows in that way, that it will be displayed on the site in the order you want it.. that’s not really userfriendly..

ilhl Friend

deleted all rows and made new.. this is how it looks.. drives me crazy))

1. order
    ilhl Friend

and this is the result after adding some more rows (see screen)

1. order_2
    vecdom Friend

This module is messed up. Whats going on with it?

Order changes randomly. First entered shown last only works for the first 4 entries, after that everything gets messed up. I tried numbering titles hoping it would order alphabetically – no go.

Please advise?

Saguaros Moderator

Which order are you wanting to have?

You can update the login info: Admin & FTP account so I will have a look.

ilhl Friend

same order on the page and in BackOffice would be nice. This is what i would expect. As you can see on my screenshots, it is not the case. So on the page, the row, which is 2nd in BackOffice, is displayed as 3rd and so on.
    To have the information displayed on the page in the correct ordner, i just changed the content of the rows in the backoffice in that way, that it will Display on the page correct. Means hte orders in backoffice and on the page are now completely different. So i’m done with that. I also don’t want to change anything on my module anymore, because, as already reported above – with every new row added in backoffice, the order of the rows on the page changes. So please no tests on my site. If you want to reproduce the problem, please do it on the demo.

Saguaros Moderator

In each item of module, it has plus button so you can add a new item, I just tried and it works properly, if problem still persists you can send me the login info and order you wish.

vecdom Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Issue isn’t adding the line items. That is working fine.

The issue is the order each line item is displayed. It doesn’t make sense.

It’s not in the order created – I even tried saving module after each line item added hoping the "time stamp" for each line item would be different and that would make a difference.

Nor the reverse order – which may make sense cause of the timeline idea where last line item created in module would be shown as first (on top) on the front end .

Hope this clarifies the issue.

By the way only the original post creator can provide login credentials privately.
    thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

You can add the login info there and tell me the order you wish, I will try to check for you.

Paola Friend

Hi I’m experiencing the same problem with this template. Did you ever figure out why it happens?

Saguaros Moderator

Could I have login info to your site and tell me order you wish so I can have a look?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum