Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I all i have a question please:

I have add a new item in menu and two lines created… How can that be in a single line? http://prntscr.com/bbg7xc

Giannis Maroulis

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you share here correct url for the page where this is happening ?

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Unfortunetly i cant… http://prntscr.com/bbsbfb

In that threat i have asked to be fixed a problem with my supported domains but still havent https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/help-need-some-modifications/

Please if u can fix it would be nice The domain i want help with the menu problem is

http://beethecampaign.com

thanks anyway

Giannis Maroulis

pavit Moderator

http://beethecampaign.com[/quote]

This domain is htaccess protected , so if you can give me access i can help you otherwise i cannot do much more

ilhl Friend

hi, i experienced the same problem.. the funny thing is, that is also seem to depend on the screen size – and the funny thing on that is, that it seem to look better on smaller screen.. see the screenshots attached..

1. menu_2nd_line
    2. menu_one_line
    Giannis Maroulis Friend

Yes of course ….

because its in developing mode please add the following line in your Host record that is located in C:WindowsSystem32driversetc

51.254.121.157 beethecampaign.com

and then please open your browser and got to"beethecampaign.com" without the www in frond of it

Thanks

Giannis Maroulis

pavit Moderator

because its in developing mode please add the following line in your Host record that is located in C:WindowsSystem32driversetc

Sorry i cannot do it . please publish your website in the correct way

Best regards

Giannis Maroulis Friend

What do u mean by that?

I cant …. its so simple, if u CANT then other will….. Thats not an ANSWER, thats sound like "FUCK OFF" and i dont like it

U know i am not forcing u do anything. But if u cant make something then dont answer like that just dont answer at all….step in the side and let others do it.

And just explain …. WHAT U CANT DO?

Giannis Maroulis

ilhl Friend

i think he just can’t adapt the hosts file.. maybe it isn’t his pc and he doesn’t have permission to do that or some kind of policy or whatever.. the guys here are always trying to help – that’s my experience so far, so keep cool and just look for another solution.. mybe you could just create an user for htaccess only for him and deactivate it after u got help.. idk, just thinking..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

H

What do u mean by that?

I cant …. its so simple, if u CANT then other will….. Thats not an ANSWER, thats sound like "FUCK OFF" and i dont like it

U know i am not forcing u do anything. But if u cant make something then dont answer like that just dont answer at all….step in the side and let others do it.

And just explain …. WHAT U CANT DO?

Hi
    Go to
    /tpls/blocks/header.php file

find this code

<!-- LOGO -->
            <div class="col-xs-2 col-sm-3 logo">

replace it with

<!-- LOGO -->
            <div class="col-xs-2 col-sm-3 col-md-2 logo">

then find this code

<!-- MAIN NAVIGATION -->
            <nav id="t3-mainnav" class="col-xs-12 col-md-8 navbar navbar-default t3-mainnav pull-right">

replace it with

<!-- MAIN NAVIGATION -->
            <nav id="t3-mainnav" class="col-xs-12 col-md-10 navbar navbar-default t3-mainnav pull-right">

save and check .

Also please be polite , due to support policies we also bounded to gave support only for the submitted supported domains , as the supported domain is different then you submitted it hard for us too and also different on different systems adding host file not possible due to some reasons .
    In future i suggest you to add the correct domain and make the site live in offline Mode , this way your site will be on correct domin and not public . And it helps us to give you a faster solution 🙂

@ilhl Please try the same solution and if its not work you can share your site url here , i will take a look on it .

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Hi Pankaj,

first of all i Thanks u for your reply but secondly please dont blame on me … i didnt say anything insulting instead of pavit’s wrote. Look i am not a kid and i try really hard to make some things.

My real work of living is an MCSA so believe me i know about customer support and the way he answer me was NOT polite at all. I did explane to him some things but he was negative.

Last if i did insult anyone then i apologize was not my intention

Anyway Thanks again worked perfectly!!!!

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Giannis Maroulis 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum