Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi and thanks for that great theme…

I need to make some modifications so please see my screenshot and let me know if its able to be made

http://prntscr.com/b9222q

Also please look my second screenshot its what i want to look like and my last question is in the ACM can i put bold, thin, underlines in text??

http://prntscr.com/b9286i

PS. how to remove the one i have mark… i did make mistake

http://prntscr.com/b9266h

Thanks in advanced

Regards

Giannis Maroulis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks for the reply Pankaj, u are not blocked its just the site in developing mode so not yet published. But u can add the following line in your Host record in order to see it….

51.254.121.157 beethecampaign.com So my questions is

1) how to remove the (_)underscore from menu items left and right?
    2) how to make more wider the area where the text is displayed in the main page (Features Intro : style-1)
    3) how to use bold or any other text modification in that area (my 2nd question)
    4) And one last question: as i see in the main page there is 6 JoomlArt Advanced Custom Modules …. is there any way that 6 ACM have each one a different backgroung??

Thanks again regards

Giannis Maroulis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i am still getting the same error : 403: Access Forbidden
    Your location (IN) has been blacklisted.

You can add below code in remove underline menu :
    add code in custom.css file

.navbar-nav > li > a::before, .navbar-nav > li > span::before {
     border-bottom: none!important; }

For other request kindly allow me access to check your requsts .

Giannis Maroulis Friend

But u are going to browse wrong domain…. NOT "CIVITAS.gr"

In my prior msg i asked u to add a new line at your host file….

51.254.121.157 beethecampaign.com

The domain is "beethecampaign.com".

In the first msg i have asked also because i have put twice a same domain (from supported domains) someone to help me in order to delete the wrong one

Anyway please if u are able to put the host line and then go to "beethecampaign.com"

The underline is gone 🙂 THANKS

Best regards

Giannis Maroulis

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Also i have create some content that i try to link with a menu but the only page i get is a black screen with the logo and the menu items…

http://beethecampaign.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=260

What is wrong?

Giannis Maroulis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    Giannis Maroulis Friend

Giannis Maroulis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I flush the DNS and now it works .
    Please add below code in custom.css file to make the Be the campaign in one line and show more text (remove padding)

.t3-mast-top .acm-features-intro.style-1 .features-info {
        padding-right: 15px!important;
    }}

IN the acm i can see the text is already bold , you can apply span style on the text in acm if you want to give specific style for words .

For the issue related to domain , i sent your request to concern team for removing the support domain .

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks a lot Pankaj, the matter for the title is fixed….

But still span doesn’t seems to work… if i put any code in the description then all the content doesnt displayed so see below what do

This is my content without any style….

Have you ever wondered how your life would be without bees?
    Without honey? Without products made by honey?
    Did you know that bees are the main pollinator of plants? So, can you imagine how nature would be without bees?

Bees are a critical part of the food chain because of their role as pollinators. Just imagine how many food products are produced because of the bees.

A world without bees would mean a world without fruits, seeds and other important crops. A world without textiles and wildflowers.

Pesticides, disease, parasites, poor weather are some of the enemies that a bee has to face during its lifetime. Because of these factors, the bee population has declined sharply in recent years.

What can you do to…

And this is same content as i would like to styled

<span style="color:black;">Listen > <span style="color:black; font-weight:bold">Think > Act</span></span>

<p> <span style="color:black; font-weight:normal">Have you ever wondered how your life would be without bees?<br>Without honey? Without products made by honey?<br>Did you know that bees are the main pollinator of plants? So, can you imagine how nature would be without bees?</p></span>

<p><span style="color:black; font-weight:normal">Bees are a critical part of the food chain because of their role as pollinators. Just imagine how many food products are produced because of the bees.</p></span> 

<p> <span style="color:black; font-weight:bold">A world without bees would mean a world without fruits, seeds and other important crops. A world without textiles and wildflowers.</p></span>

<p> <span style="color:black; font-weight:normal">Pesticides, disease, parasites, poor weather are some of the enemies that a bee has to face during its lifetime. Because of these factors, the bee population has declined sharply in recent years.<br>What can you do to…</p></span>

See in the screenshot please http://prntscr.com/baxdh9

So when i add that code then doesnt display anything

What em i doing wrong?

Giannis Maroulis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    Giannis Maroulis Friend

Giannis Maroulis

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can turn off cache plugin from plugin manager .Regarding the html text , i am afraid this type does not support this ,feature .
    For the question for BG colors for module , you can use module suffix in the module options and then define the suffix class in custom.css file .

Giannis Maroulis Friend

Thanks a lot again for all your time u spend in my questions…

For my backgrounds i used the "HD-Background Selector" and its working like a charm 🙂

Best regards

Giannis Maroulis

Giannis Maroulis Friend

1) I create a module that applied in sidebar1 possition but its not there…indeed its in main contents area

any suggestions?

http://beethecampaign.com/index.php/the-problem.html

2) I have add a new item in menu and two lines created… How can that be in a single line?
    http://prntscr.com/bbg7xc

Giannis Maroulis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum