Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I don’t see any menu entries in the Off-canvas menu.
    A Menu module was created and assigned to position off-canvas;
    Even no icons on the vertical menu of the template

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly apply the configurations of menu with help of this documentation . If still, you will face issue , i need to check this on your site , Kindly give me your site admin Path , with a temp super user login via Private reply .
    Regards

seppe1204 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    seppe1204 Friend

By installing the Quickstart package as a second site I found that you need an extra module (VirtueMart Shopping Cart) which is bounded to location: head-cart.
    Where could I found this in the documentation?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its hard for me to assume the issue , also did u solved the off-canvas menu ?
    Kindly provide a description of issue with screenshot . so that i can replicate the same and check it .

Also put the site live , Kindly give me your site admin Path , with a temp super user login via Private reply .

Regards

skillfulken Friend

Excuse me, I have an empty off-canvas too. I have followed the documentation but still can’t fix it. Anyone can help? Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Excuse me, I have an empty off-canvas too. I have followed the documentation but still can’t fix it. Anyone can help? Thank you!

You can send me a temp super user login details of site with Admin path using private reply.
    I will check it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum