Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Content-slideshow. I was able to edit image but not the text. What can I do?

I’m building a landingpage and I would like to put a link the main menu for diferents sessions in the page, how can I do this? How can I set the menu bar, so when it roll down on the page is always visible? Thank you in advance

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  edna bonfim.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the submitted site details for staff not working.
    Please check http://prntscr.com/fvhpp4

Regards

edna bonfim Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    edna bonfim Friend

HI,

I deleted the slideshow because I was not able to edit the text. But then I created pages for information. I changed the layout and used Uber template as default. In mobile the menu appear empty – how I can change this?

I put the link in the call action, but doesn’t work!!

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly follow this Doc, for Uber template settings.

Regards

edna bonfim Friend

OK. I had read this and tried to do everything, but I don’t understand why not appear the right menu.

How I can to quit the space between a modulo and footer/slideshow-content. See attached image
    Thank you

1. spcae-between-module-footer
    2. space-between-slideshow-content
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you please open a new thread for new topic question on JA Uber forum page. It also helps other users on community.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum