Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

What do you want to do with the logo? It is displaying as per the original design.

wineblue2 Friend

Well I didn’t think it should be pushing the top menu to the right as it is or is this normal behavior?

Phill Moderator

Yes, that is how it was designed. Look at the demo and you will see that.

It is because of template.css line 1904

#ja-mainnav .inner {
    float: right;
    }

Which if you wanted the menu nect to the logo you could change it to float:left

If you wanted the other pages to be the same as the homepage with the logo above then there would be quite a bit more css to adjust.

wineblue2 Friend

No, that is fine it just seemed off to me but if this is how it was designed to work then I’ll just have to get used to it. I also already found the css responsible for the — separators and commented it out so now that is displaying as desired. Thanks Phil you’ve been a world of help!:)

wineblue2 Friend

I do have another question but it is about the JA Slide Show3 Module. I searched the JA site for forums on their extensions but cannot seem to find one for this particular module so I will ask it here. How can I get the article Titles to display in a “Header” typography? Right now they are displaying small like a paragraph rather than any h1, h2 or h3 styled typography.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wineblue2 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum