Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

The fact that it is not installed on the template in the first place indicates neglect or at the very least an unprofessional team at work () Not to mention fixing their demo that showcases their work). When I spend an hour trying to figure out what is wrong it really jacks up what I paid for in the beginning! The fact that the package has never been updated to correct this error is proof that there are problems with the typography. You are going to have to do this manually. I found out why it was left out is because there are issues with it and apparently they don’t want to fix the template. Good luck making it work even after you follow Hung’s link!

Gone are the days when the template only controlled the design and so gone are the days when design was just a matter of working with the HTML & CSS without having to debug the convoluted PHP that the developers insist is necessary to render a basic function of a website!

kenkel22 Friend

ok this will help some people if you are at least just wanting to see the typography – the demo typography DOES appear if you look at the 1.6 demo as opposed to the 1.5 demo.

Kevin Friend

Thanks Kenkel22 but the thing is I am wanting to use the templates typography. Its no big deal, I found a template from a developer that actually supports their code. I will not be renewing my subscription with this half assed developer. It is obvious he does not support his product nor does he have a clue how to properly package it since I have spent hours searching for things to make this crap ware work.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi all,

First of all I want to confirm the bug on our demo, it was a bug and typography was not shown. I have checked carefully again with our developers and got that typo is still running normally in JA Droid for 1.5. It was just our mistake not to display it correctly in the showcase. We really want to apologize for that. Now the issue has been fixed, you can check again. I have also downloaded and installed the template from the download section and tested by myself to make sure typo functions well.

@earthrat: I understand your thought and dissatisfaction when the expectation on our products was not fulfilled. But please understand we have so much templates in our repository that we have to regularly maintain and upgrade them. Unluckily the progress is not always smooth and perfect. You know in software development, problems, bugs can appear anytime, its obvious and inevitable. We accept your hard words and will try to avoid such cases in the future.

For now, please remove our prevous JA Droid template, and install the latest version, the typo should work well. If you faces any difficulty just pm me your site link and the login info, I’m willing to diagnose and fix it for you.

@kenkel22: Actually you dont need to download the typo plugin anymore, just also follow my advice to earthrat. If you need help, also pm me your info, I shall help.

Thank you.

luthien Friend

use this code instead: <p class=”icon icon-message”>text</p>

n6rej Friend

<em>@jwellman 193627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just a quick update… I still could not get the Typography to work with this template…no way, no how. :((
    I ended up changing the bullet.gif graphic as a quick solution. To change it I had to follow this path:
    pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultimages</blockquote>
    Thats actually overwriting the core and the next time you update T3 framework its going to wipe it out. If this thread does not solve the problem for you please either start another thread or open a ticket.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum