Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I have installed the JA Droid template but can’t get any of the module suffix’s or typography to work. Anyone get these to work successfully? I am using Joomla 1.5 and downloaded the 1.2.1 version of the template. List styles, module suffix’s, none of the items on the typography page of the demo work in my installation.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi stevejo,

The current version of the JA Droid is 1.2.2. You can download again and reinstall it, plz

Thanks

ecohaven Friend

Hi
    I am using JA Droid 1.2.2 and I can’t get typography to work either.
    thank you
    Michael

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@ecohaven 192241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I am using JA Droid 1.2.2 and I can’t get typography to work either.
    thank you
    Michael</blockquote>

i have tested the typo in our demo, everything is ok. now you try creating a clean article and you try to make some your typo demos for testing before using them in articles.

ecohaven Friend

Hi
    I have tried a fresh new article. The code inserts the icon repeatedly across the page.
    The blockquote just increases the font, no icon shows up:

http://www.ecohaven.com.au/shiatsu/kylie-macfarlane

jwellman Friend

Okay…thought it was just me! I can’t even get the hilite to work on my modules. Anyone else having this issue?

jwellman Friend

I can get ‘_hilite’ to work in various positions except user 4… Anyone else having this issue?

jwellman Friend

Just a quick update… I still could not get the Typography to work with this template…no way, no how. :((
    I ended up changing the bullet.gif graphic as a quick solution. To change it I had to follow this path:
    pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaultimages

Laura Rubino Friend

using ftp can you access your template and go to the css folder and copy typography.css and add it to the bottom of template.css and see if it makes a difference.

If it does, then the typography css needs to be added to head.php

FIRST BACK-UP YOUR CSS FOLDER AND REPLACE AFTER TESTING

dfirsching Friend

Any progress on this? I can’t seem to get the typography to work either… not sure I want to spend a lot of time chasing it down but it really would be nice if it worked. Using 1.2.2 of JA Droid.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@ecohaven 192292 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I have tried a fresh new article. The code inserts the icon repeatedly across the page.
    The blockquote just increases the font, no icon shows up:

http://www.ecohaven.com.au/shiatsu/kylie-macfarlane</blockquote>

You access the template configuration and then put typo.css text into the Exclude File, Then check this again

Kevin Friend

I am at a loss here, there is no typo.css or topography.css file to be found anywhere? Even on the demo the typography is only working for the first dropcap. So what CSS controls the topography?

Kevin Friend

Great support! I guess I should not have expected this to work since it does not even work in the demo!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@earthrat 253006 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am at a loss here, there is no typo.css or topography.css file to be found anywhere? Even on the demo the typography is only working for the first dropcap. So what CSS controls the topography?</blockquote>

Hi,

Typo might not be included in JA Droid by default, please download and install it manually:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1405

kenkel22 Friend

Thank you – I have downloaded the plugin but it is true if you visit the demo page for 1.5 Droid, the typography icons and examples do not appear. It would really be helpful to use as a guide if you could update the demo with this plugin….will that fix it? Many thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum