Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ja-Intranet has not received an update in over two months! The long awaited bug fixes need to be addressed. EasySocial 2 is just around the corner and the answer we’ve got to an update for this version is
    "We hope it’s updateable"
    Could you guys possibly pick the pace up? After all this is a template specifically designed to be used with StackIdeas, EasySocial, EasyBlog and others and it’s still has bug problems for ES 1.4.7 after months of waiting patiently for fixes. That’s two months + and $$ dollars wasted off my developers license not including time spent sending bug reports.

Thanks for your understanding and attention in advance.

Cheers!

Cheers!
    axus.com

Relax. Don’t worry. Have a home brew
    May your crust be crisp and your bread always rise
    A garden isn’t meant to be useful. It’s for joy

peiyouliao Friend

Agree, I do not know why developers do not have any further news EasySocial2.0

axus Friend

We now know there’s an intension to upgrade JA-Intranet to handle StackIdeas upgraded software suite when they release stable versions. EasySocial 2 is in beta testing and by the look of things a stable version will probably by forthcoming within short. In the meantime what about an update of JA-Inranet 1.0.1? As you know the template has not been updated in over two months and there are many annoying bugs that need to be addressed.

What’s the plan here? Do we get an update for the present stable releases of StackIdeas software now or what are you thinking?

Cheers!

Cheers!
    axus.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Intranet will be updated for EasySocial 2.0, I already had discussion with Mark (StackIdeas) on this. We did had plan to release a Alumni template 2 months back but that was put on hold for the release of EasySocial 2.0.

Let them release the stable and we will update all templates using EasySocial. There are some issues reported by StackIdeas team with the 2.0 version and I will get them lined up for fixes soon.

Regards

Arvind

axus Friend

Thank you Arvind for your clarification.
    As you did not mention an update for StackIdeas present stable software and JA-Intranet 1.0.1 are we to assume you’ll be skipping it in favour of StackIdea’s new intended stable suite of upgrades due out soon? (Could be a month or three months, who knows…)

So what’s it going to be, an update of JA-Intranet 1.0.1 for present day SI stable releases or are you skipping it?

Cheers!

Cheers!
    axus.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi gugge2,

If there is a critical bug in the released version of JA Intranet, let me know here and I will get quick fix for the same. Otherwise, the JA Intranet would be updated only for EasySocial 2.0 stable version. Also, let me know if Support team has not helped to fix the bugs reported for JA Intranet version.

axus Friend

This original message was sent many days ago. It’s mildly surprising no response has been received from Arvind or any of the staff to todays date.

Arvind promised he’d fix critical bugs and I presented such a bug which ought to be fixed according to his own word. I sincerely trust the header issue is in hand and fixed without further delay and the lack of response was no more than an oversight.

I thank you in advance for a swift and amicable solution to this critical bug.

Hi Arvind, I believe there is possibly one fix you could help with. It’s the header search module which is broken and not usable in a responsive mode. Unfortunately help and fixes did not solve the issue and it was put on hold a little in the belief it would be fixed in the impending 1.0.1 update. Ref: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-search-needs-fixing/ You see good news was received that ES search was ready in the search header position which was perfect and would solve the issue. Ref: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/easysocial-search-styling-in-head-search-position/ However as there’s now no impending 1.0.1 update being overturned in favour of an upgrade awaiting SI, this original thought and hope is no longer doable. To be clear what I’m asking is could you please fix the broken header search on https://axus.com? If this means implementing the ES header search solution which is developed and ready then that would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help and attention, much appreciated.

With kind regards, Guy For your Ref: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-search-needs-fixing/ https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/easysocial-search-styling-in-head-search-position/

Cheers!
    axus.com

pprle Friend

@arvind Chauhan
    Hello Arvind, I am pretty sure you know it will take probably a month or three before a stable release of ES2…

99% of the resolved bugs (I mean bugS) solutions are marked as private.

An update is of the template should be pushed now, we cannot wait for weeks/months until ES2 is out!

Thank you for your understanding

axus Friend

The original title to this ticket was "No Template Update in two months!"
    Unfortunately it should now read "No Template Update in two and a half months!"

Cheers!

Cheers!
    axus.com

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@gugge2,

Sorry, I missed your replies. I got the two threads you mentioned and let me check on the ES search box styling in head search position, I am sure it can be done at an earliest.

axus Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your promising reply and I wonder if this issue could be fixed during the course of next week. That is to say between Oct 10 – Oct 14 at the latest?
    You see, we’re preparing for Halloween and would love to have this fixed before then 🙂

Have a good weekend!

Cheers!
    axus.com

Saguaros Moderator

@axus

I updated the solution for the ES search module in this topic, pls check it out.

samjaninf Friend

@saguaros

Do you guys have a beta of the template updated for easysocial 2? I would not be looking for support on this. Just to test for my project

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  samjaninf 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum