Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Wrong!

Hint: think what else requires RTL conversion aside Joomla templates.

cheers

n6rej Friend

<em>@tamirzzz 292099 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I joined this club a while ago, because you were one of the very few (at the time, at least) who produced RTL based templates.

This worked fine until shortly ago in which you stopped producing new RTL based templates. This is a major disappoint for me and for the rest of the RTL language speaker community.

My question is: Are you going to do something about it? Are you going to add an RTL version to the newly released templates, in specific to JA Nex?

Thanks,

Tamirzzz</blockquote>
    RTL support was removed in preparation for the shift to 1.6.0. Starting with 1.6.0 the RTL is more dependent on language then the template itself. This is actually a boon ( I hope ) for RTL users as the template will be less “in the way”. A announcement about this and how it will work will be released in the near future as the dev’s translate voodoo to plain english. :p

tamirzzz Friend

Hi,

Joomla 1.5

After looking again in the Template, I noticed there was an RTL option (this contridicts the Template specification). So , I tried installing the template in my test site in RTL mode , and it did not work OK. So, I tried switching it to LTR and even changed the default language to English (UK) and still, it is not OK.

What happened is that the main content block disappeared (‘Hide Main content block’ is set to no) and in addition, the side bar position is browser dependent.

Please have a look in :

http://www.dwh.co.il/test20/

in IE8 Vrs G Chrome.

I am attaching screenshots as well.

In addition, I will PM site user and password.

What is going on?!!

Thanks,

Tamirzzz

1. chrome
    2. ie8
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tamirzzz 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum