Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    How do i manange no result found page. Now i get the awful system alert “Search result is null” and under jeg get a error from roksprocket “The parameter “roksprocket.layouts..service” must be defined.”. This only happends when the filter is set so there are no result found.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked your site, and did not see error “The parameter “roksprocket.layouts..service” must be defined.”
    Is your problem fixed ?

If the system alert “Search result is null” look ugly, copy <jdoc:include type=”message” /> to div component-content on your site.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I have checked your site, and did not see error “The parameter “roksprocket.layouts..service” must be defined.”
    Did you sort it out?

When the search result is null, that message appears. This message belongs to the system message of Joomla, if you want to move to another location, check the template you’re using then find and move this statement:

<jdoc:include type="message" />

to location you want.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum