Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

<em>@jooservices 477540 wrote:</em><blockquote># I have tried to access your CPanel but your information is not valid. Please help me check it at your side.
    After got access. I’ll help you install this quickstart.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

I will send the cPanel access data once again (3rd time) by PM. I have tested it and there wasn’t any problem.

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@jooservices 477540 wrote:</em><blockquote># I have tried to access your CPanel but your information is not valid. Please help me check it at your side.
    After got access. I’ll help you install this quickstart.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

I will send the cPanel access data once again (3rd time) by PM. I have tested it and there wasn’t any problem.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    It should be installed with username / password : admin / admin
    You should do backup and upgrade your Joomla! to 3.3.x ( should not go with 3.4 if you are not ready ).

For next time you can use browser debugger console to check ajax respond to know why it’s stopped.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Have just checked your backend

<blockquote>PHP Version 5.3.29
    Web Server Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_perl/2.0.8 Perl/v5.10.1</blockquote>

Please upgrade your PHP to 5.4 or higher ( strongly suggest with 5.5 ).
    PHP 5.3 already EOL.
    And Apache 2.4.x

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Phill Moderator

Joo,

Best to post logons via PM only. Great work though. Would love you to detail how to debug Ajax as I am sure it would help others.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Ya ! But because this user site URL still not public yet. So … user/password is no meaning.

Actually didn’t inspect ajax on this site. Instead of that, to speed up i have installed this on my localhost and use these db export on client site.

About ajax debug it would be very basic.
    – Turn on console.
    – Check on each ajax request
    – If it’s return broken data. ( Mostly ) Than we’ll know.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Phill Moderator

Thank you sir.

jooservices Friend

Hi thank
    You are welcome. There are some extra note
    # This quickstart is package with Joomla! 3.1 that will have issue about preg_replace ( or smilar )
    # You should FORCE turn off display_errors to bypass this.

And finally i’m not sir. I’m puppet in this life 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@jooservices 477789 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there
    Ya ! But because this user site URL still not public yet. So … user/password is no meaning.

Actually didn’t inspect ajax on this site. Instead of that, to speed up i have installed this on my localhost and use these db export on client site.

– Turn on console.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hi everybody! Unfortunately there is a new issue now: I can’t change anything! Neither the superuser informations nor any content! :(( I would love to receive next logon information by PM only.

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@jooservices 477789 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

– Turn on console.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hi everybody! Unfortunately there is a new issue now: I can’t change anything! Neither the superuser informations nor any content! :(( I would love to receive next logon information by PM only.

Phill Moderator

I will send you a PM.

Phill Moderator

I will send you a PM.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    PM sent

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    PM sent

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

teutobahiano Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 477875 wrote:</em><blockquote>I will send you a PM.</blockquote>

It is done, gentlemen! With a big help from “windsurfer” Phill Luckhurst! Here it is:

http://niceandhorny.com/

Still without fairies.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  teutobahiano 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum