Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

http://58.176.11.28/openshop100/index.php?lang=zh-CN

I nearl can config all bbutt I try to run in testing local site . I chick run . No any reaction !? Need to. Have. Domain ?

Luna Garden Moderator

No need Domain to run Cron Job.

You can send us Admin account of your site, so we can look closer on the problem.

kerrymusic Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kerrymusic Friend

I also want to ask pinterest. seem I only can use (One) account.
    I want to add two different board of one account is will have error

Can I have 2 boards for 2 Categories?

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-20-at-3.36.54-AM
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

I can’t can access your site right now, it seems that your host limits access from my place, pls add an exception for my IP address here: 118.70.176.221

Can I have 2 boards for 2 Categories?

No, its the workflow of the JA Social Feed, one account only has one Profile.

kerrymusic Friend

I have edited some of the facebook and pinterest !

Facebook is ok now

but pinterest, it will import 3 images !!! I just want to have one import in the article.

how can I delete one jump to pinterest !!

http://ucovergirl.com/index.php?option=com_easyblog&view=entry&id=2565&Itemid=606&lang=en

The edited file attached

kerrymusic Friend

attached

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Kerry,

I’m afraid your request is out of our support scope, you might hire a developer to help you complete your customization on JA Social Feed.

kerrymusic Friend

I am now and happy with it, want to ask last question . Why I cannot create many pinterest board for. Same account. ? Pinterest problem or you did not do ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes,

One account Pinterest only has one Profile, cause it relate to alias article after imported, alias must not be the same. The same account Pinterest will create the same article has the same alias, and it will lead to errors.
    That’s the reason.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum