Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed purity iii on localhost (MAMP php 5.5) with joomla 3.2.2. I have made the changes on “default.php” and I have access to the template manager. However I haven’t access to all the modification features and I don’t understand why.

Any idea how to get the proper template manager ?

I made also a fresh install with quickstart on the same MAMP server, and in that case it works fine (so it doesn’t seem to be the sever configuration to be the problem but more on the joomla parameters ???)

Best regards.

1. Capture-d’e769cran-2014-02-10-a768-12.51.37
    phong nam Friend

Hi oby01,

You can backup the file and follow this tip to solve the problem. In fact, this is a bug of our T3 plugin on new Joomla 3.2.2 update, we will include this bug fix in coming update of this plugin.

oby01 Friend

Hello,
    Sorry but it doesn’t seem to solve my problem. There has been no change and the magictheme menu doesn’t appear.
    No other idea ??

Best regards

phong nam Friend

@oby01: You can backup and overwrite the templates/ja_purity_iii/thememagic.xml file on your server with my attached file. Then try to configure and save the theme with ThemeMagic again.

1. thememagic.zip
    oby01 Friend

Sorry but it doesn’t work either… In fact it is the same file as the one already on my server. What should has been the difference ?

Thanks for your help.

phong nam Friend

@oby01: You can send me PM with the site’s credentials. I will be happy to help you check out this ThemeMagic error.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum