Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Please try to download quickstart package again and follow our userguide to work with quickstart installation. Hope it helps.

rapaoudesign Friend

Hello Ninja Lead !
    Thank you for your answer.
    I have created the database manually, as said in the Quickstart installation.
    But there is no change. My screen is desperatly white :((
    I repeat: no problem with T3 framework Quickstart and manual.
    What can I do, please ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

:(( It’s very difficult to suggest for you. I have downloaded quickstart package and installed it but I could not duplicate the error you mentioned.

I guess you did not include sample data during installation of quickstart, see the screenshot

Also you can check system requirement and step by step guide to to install quickstart of purity iii template

1. sample_data
    rapaoudesign Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 409266 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I guess you did not include sample data during installation of quickstart, see the screenshot[/URL]</blockquote>
    I did include sample data…
    Is it good for you with Mamp (Macintosh) ?…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked quickstart installation on Mamp (Macintosh) and got the same problem you mentioned. I just raised this bug to our dev team, they will fix it on the next update release. Hope for your patience on this.

rapaoudesign Friend

Thank you Ninja Lead. So, I’m not going to use Purity III for this site. I’ll wait.

Wall Crasher Developer

@ rapaoudesign,

For your reference, in case you have any issue with LESS compiler, this thread might help:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/502-frontend-error/

rapaoudesign Friend

Çaaaaaa maaaaaaarche !!! 😀 Good !
    Thanks a lot Wall Crasher !

rapaoudesign Friend

<em>@rapaoudesign 409871 wrote:</em><blockquote>Çaaaaaa maaaaaaarche !!! 😀 Good !
    Thanks a lot Wall Crasher !</blockquote>

I’m sorry. Actually I’ve got the access both to the site and the administration of joomla, but not to the administration of the template: when I click on Purity III – Default in the styles list, I’ve got a white screen…

42gaming Friend

You are just not seeing the error, you might need to go to Global Configuration and show errors. but see here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-3-2-2-call-to-undefined-method-templateshelpergetactions/

Wall Crasher Developer

@ rapaoudesign, @ 42gaming

The problem is from in-compatibility of T3 and the latest version of Joomla v3.2.2.
    Please do not upgrade to Joomla v3.2.2 or you can apply the fix below.

https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/f8e2238f9687de3491e6f5cf1be5743c03bb7a05

Just open the plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php file and replace

$canDo = TemplatesHelper::getActions();

with:

$canDo = version_compare( JVERSION, '3.2.2', 'ge' ) ? JHelperContent::getActions('com_templates') : TemplatesHelper::getActions();

rapaoudesign Friend

That’s ok ! Good “custumer” service 😉
    Thank you very much

42gaming Friend

thanks for the fix

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Thread’s moved to Solved Issues.

Enjoy the template guys! 🙂

Carl Nelson Friend

THANKS for the fix!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘White Screen’ is closed to new replies.