Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

<em>@joev 113025 wrote:</em><blockquote>As much as I like new styles and themes, my bigger concern is general support for the templates. I’m seeing allot of unanswered questions and the ones that are answered, are mostly from members. As a long time member of RocketTheme, I must admit that their support is top-notch. Even if the answer is a custom solution, they will at least point you in the right direction. I’m hoping the support aspect get’s better because a template is only as good as the support team behind it.</blockquote>

I have only been a member for a short time and I can tell you that just over a week ago I was very frustrated about a problem I was having with a template and absolutely no help in the forums. I had overlooked the Premium Email Support Offered to members.

The email support is EXCELLENT! It may not be as fast as a quick response in the forum (if you are lucky) but it is thorough and correct and I had my problem solved in a few days. If you have a critical problem, this is the best route to take. Small problems can be handled pretty efficiently in the forums from what I have seen so far.

Personally, I would rather the template team were busy polishing up these great templates for us then spending all their time cruising the forums to answer questions.

There should probably be a more visable link for the member email support so that new members don’t overlook it like I did.

kobryan Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 112314 wrote:</em><blockquote>How about you do a brand new template release but open a competition for the community to restyle JA_Cooper? I’m sure some of the talent on here could do some good work with the excellent structure you have provided and maybe come up with some ideas for the future too.</blockquote>
    Awesome idea. I think it would be completely unfair to subscribers to just change themes – something that can be easily done by almost anyone – including me as a beginner.

kobryan Friend

<em>@imsleepy 112369 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to see Teline III also. With many all of the functions of Teline II but with some of Cooper in there too. That would be a really good template!</blockquote>
    I second the idea of teline 3 that combines the best of cooper and quartz. Plus maybe add some themes.

scotty Friend

Hung Dinh;112916There have been an equal trend in the votes, however, the result is favorable to extra business themes for JA Cooper, we will release some more extra business themes for JA Cooper

It will be called JA Cooper Business Version where color and feel will be more business so you can use the template for company sites. Although only the dard grey themes is revealed, I believe we will not let you down with other style of the business edition….

I still think it’s unfair to use up the second release of the month by simply modifying the BG images and article titles of the first release of the month.

This is the second time it has happened and I sincerely hope this policy does not continue when you move to 1 template per month.

I’ve always considered Joomlart to be terrific value but if there comes a time when members have to wait 2 months for a new release then my opinion will certainly change.

I look forward to the March release and I hope it’s not another ‘grunge’ looking site.

joev Friend

Hung –

Do you have any time estimations on when an update or new styles will be available? Since the Cooper template was delayed this month, we are already reaching the end of the month. I see some focus on the Magento themes, but where are you with the templates for this month.

Thanks!

ShannonN Friend

scotty;113086I still think it’s unfair to use up the second release of the month by simply modifying the BG images and article titles of the first release of the month.

This is the second time it has happened and I sincerely hope this policy does not continue when you move to 1 template per month.

I’ve always considered Joomlart to be terrific value but if there comes a time when members have to wait 2 months for a new release then my opinion will certainly change.

I look forward to the March release and I hope it’s not another ‘grunge’ looking site.

I echo those comments

jimmer Friend

<em>@imsleepy 113031 wrote:</em><blockquote>Personally and it’s just my humble opinion, I think that JA Cooper could use a little more polish. It is now a stable release but still has a few issues… nothing major, just a few minor things. With the release of more color choices that are more for business, it also gives them a chance to finish polishing the Cooper template itself. It also gives those who are working on business related sites a chance to use this template to its fullest without the hassle of long hours changing the colors and graphics to suit their needs.

I would rather have more choices on a polished template than have them set this aside now and do a rush job on a new template that may or may not be as good or better. From what I have seen, the last template that was really good “out of the box” for business was Vauxite. It’s time for something a little better for general business use and I think that Cooper is the logical direction to go given the time constraints that have already been mentioned. JMHO.</blockquote>

<em>@imsleepy 113035 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have only been a member for a short time and I can tell you that just over a week ago I was very frustrated about a problem I was having with a template and absolutely no help in the forums. I had overlooked the Premium Email Support Offered to members.

The email support is EXCELLENT! It may not be as fast as a quick response in the forum (if you are lucky) but it is thorough and correct and I had my problem solved in a few days. If you have a critical problem, this is the best route to take. Small problems can be handled pretty efficiently in the forums from what I have seen so far.

Personally, I would rather the template team were busy polishing up these great templates for us then spending all their time cruising the forums to answer questions.

There should probably be a more visable link for the member email support so that new members don’t overlook it like I did.</blockquote>

I agree, clean them up and get the bugs out and some nice business themes.

With the new Magento Templates…I hope this not take away from the Joomlart Template efforts. I am a big fan of Joomlart.com and hope you guys keep up the good work on the templates you have produced to date.:D

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum