Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Good news: 🙂

A Cooper can have more style (at least 5 more), more light color + business feel!

A small talk with the team this morning and the team are quite sure that we still can have another 5 styles for JA Cooper. I know that we can provide this extra 5 themes sometimes in the futures and release new template this month. However, there are people have chosen Cooper for their current developments and bring them 10 style in a run will give them more
    choices.

Here is one of them, which is just taken from Designer desktop a few minutes ago

Theme 6: Cooper Business Grey

View the higher resolution HERE

Bad news
    :((
    I wishes we could update another 5 themes for JA Cooper + release the new template for the upcoming at the same time, however, due to the complexity of the Cooper, we can not allocate enought resouces & time to do that.

:confused: We folow your votes
    So please help us to decide and cast your vote. We will action per the preferable votes from you

imsleepy Friend

This is a very clean look for the Cooper template. I personally wouldn’t mind seeing a series of colors that could change with different sections of the website like Teline II for instance. I think this template has amazing potential. The layout is great. I don’t really care for the heavy themes like the metal, wall, and wood. I think that a series of primary color templates with background color, white content areas and matching color slideshow area, header and footer area would work well for just about any business.

This is a hard choice to make… more Cooper or something new. I would like to see more Cooper, but also looking forward to other templates that you create. I think that continuing with Cooper might not be a bad idea. Not only would there be more theme choices for different businesses, but also additional testing and perfecting of the template.

Thanks so much for this fabulous template. Do you have a projected date for stable? I would like to start trying this out, but would rather wait for fully tested stable version.

Thanks again!

damian Friend

yes. i want the light one ( Cooper Business Grey )

Thanks

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I am looking for light version too. 🙂

scotty Friend

Why not boost Joomarts ratings by releasing a new template AND releasing extra Cooper styles as a BONUS release?

imsleepy Friend

<em>@scotty 112013 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not boost Joomarts ratings by releasing a new template AND releasing extra Cooper styles as a BONUS release?</blockquote>

Excellent idea!! I second that!!

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@scotty 112013 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not boost Joomarts ratings by releasing a new template AND releasing extra Cooper styles as a BONUS release?</blockquote>

Who’s Joomart?:D But nice idea…what do you mean exactly?:cool: Voted for business themes!

ShannonN Friend

Hung Dinh;111982Good news: 🙂

A Cooper can have more style (at least 5 more), more light color + business feel!

A small talk with the team this morning and the team are quite sure that we still can have another 5 styles for JA Cooper. I know that we can provide this extra 5 themes sometimes in the futures and release new template this month. However, there are people have chosen Cooper for their current developments and bring them 10 style in a run will give them more
    choices.

Here is one of them, which is just taken from Designer desktop a few minutes ago

Theme 6: Cooper Business Grey

:confused: We folow your votes
    So please help us to decide and cast your vote. We will action per the preferable votes from you

The thing I see with the themes is only a small part of the template is changed look at your screenie of the business grey, only the slideshow panel the bottom panel and the colour of top new auto changes from the previous template

If you call a theme grey the background of the template should change to grey, if its blue the bkg should change as well, these are not themes just a bit ofd css styling, themes are complete changes including bkgs as I interpret the word.

with respect, Issuing 5 more minor colours to 3 selected panels cannot be called themes or indeed a lot for members.

Give us something new, but in the same direction, with several versions of colours combos and bkgs we’ve seen autos, weve seen shopping carts, models etc Do a Church and worship themed template, with cb and fireboard integrated please I think integrated stuff except magneto is needed in these better quality templates
    Just my thoughts
    ShannonN

scotty Friend

wooohanetworks;112047what do you mean exactly?

Well, release a totally new template as normal but ALSO release a light/business version of Cooper as a BONUS release.

IMO it should have been done with Sanadine II.

Releasing a different version of the same template as the second release of the month is not fair to those members who don’t intend using the template in the first place or to those members who are capable of modifying the template themselves.

By releasing it as a Bonus they keep everyone happy and thus boost their reputation within the template community.

joev Friend

I provided my feedback in previous posts, but I agreed that a business theme is more suitable. I really-really like the Carbon theme and it’s a great balance instead of just plain white. But I was a little surpirsed that the content body was dark with gray text. Perhaps this could be adjustable to provide a lighter theme with dark text instead.

As I mentioned before, the slideshow module seems a little off balanace to me. Perhaps the width could be pulled in to line-up with the body content. Also, what happened to the user modules above the content body, like the Sanidinte template. I miss having those modules. I also think the module styles and color should be adjustable for each template to give more flexablity. By the way, I do like the floating login box. But the footer section with the thumbnails can be hard to read sometimes. (As a previous member of RocketTheme, one thing they did really well was give each template a ton of options in the template manager module. Each template may not have had many styles, but so many parts of the template could be adjusted that it made for very unqiue sites.)

I still think the Highslide, Lytebox, Product Scroller, Gallery, extensions, etc. need to be a part of this template. This would really enhance more of an interaction with the images. My last thought is that many people like myself, need to get started on development. I’m hoping the extra themes can be incorporated into the current design without us re-developing our sites. Again, if the module styles and color are interchangeable, that will give us more options. Thanks!

joev Friend

By the way, the gray template looks good. If you could add some color and style options to the module captions, that would be great. Can the menu color and slideshow background color be changed?

Regarding the slideshow, what happened to the text “Featured”, “Pause”, and “Collaspe Module”? I actually prefer that text as compared to the “Back” and “Next” buttons on the current beta.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@scotty 112063 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, release a totally new template as normal but ALSO release a light/business version of Cooper as a BONUS release.

IMO it should have been done with Sanadine II.

Releasing a different version of the same template as the second release of the month is not fair to those members who don’t intend using the template in the first place or to those members who are capable of modifying the template themselves.

By releasing it as a Bonus they keep everyone happy and thus boost their reputation within the template community.</blockquote>

Yes, agree with that. release a totally new template as normal but ALSO release a light/business version of Cooper as a BONUS release.

Hung Dinh Friend

sfpkent;112110Yes, agree with that. release a totally new template as normal but ALSO release a light/business version of Cooper as a BONUS release.

This is what I wanted, however as I have mentioned, we can not release new template + bonus themes at the same time. The extra styles can be added in a 2 or 3 months time. If we could allocate enough resources that this poll had not been created :((

imsleepy Friend

I guess given the time and resources constraints, I would then have to vote for something different. I would like to see more Cooper themes, but I think you have given us a good selection of colors to work with at this point.

Really is a great template.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

I’d like to see Audi, BMW, Lexus, etc. JA-News categories on the front page be able to be repositioned as in Vauxite.

This is the sharpest look to Cooper yet, imho.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jimmer 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum