Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi Gazoline,
    How did you make out? I took a look at the link you sent and that is for adding a “Hot Topic” section. Not sure if you are looking to put a “ticker” or scoller” that moves across the page.

Sandy

sbaldwin Friend

Thanks Pascm…I’ll give it a try! Thanks for your help!

Manos Moderator

Right now i have created a new module position and i have placed mine (in my opinion) on a better position.
    🙂

See for your self. http://www.istories.gr

arjwad Friend

I concur with pascm, Gavick News Higlighter GK1 is the perfect solution. I tried 2-3 others, but they created issues with different browsers.

sbaldwin Friend

How do I place the ticker scroller between FP news and menu? I have attached the area I would like to put it. If I need to create a new module position how do i make it play in the spot I would like?

I have had the hardest time with this! I can’t seem to gte it to show up there!

1. ticker
    Manos Moderator

Hello, you have2 arrows, if you want you can try the position JA_NEWS.

sbaldwin Friend

Hi! Sorry about that, I would like to put it where the top arrow is. I already tried JA news and it went under the bottom and not above.

Manos Moderator

In order to put it there you should create a new module position or change the order of the modules in JA News to place it in first place in JA News.

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Pascm,
    I finally got it to work! I created a new Module positiion call “ticker”. Now I have one last question! I would like to reduce the “white space” and make the “height ” a bit smaller. I guess I would need to do this in the Template CSS.

Do you where to change the height of the white space located right under the menu ? Thanks again.

Sandy

Manos Moderator

What white space ? Do you have a live site to see the results so i can make a guess on wich .css you have to make the changes ?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum