Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I’ve already copied the entire folder. Do I need to load the script into the head section?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @baud,

Yes, you will need to load this script to the page, may be load it via acmnews-featuredtmplcarousel.php instead of load it to head tag, so the script will be called whenever you use this module only.

baud Friend

I tried to load it into the carousel.php file but only got an error. So I tried the <head> and the error was gone but site still looks akward.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @baud,

As stated in previous reply, I can assist you to move the module only and you will have to do the styling task on your own or hire a developer to do it if you’re not familiar with this task.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @baud,

As stated in previous reply, I can assist you to move the module only and you will have to do the styling task on your own or hire a developer to do it if you’re not familiar with this task.

baud Friend

The carousel is working right now, after some css editing. However, the links to the article do not work yet. I always end up on the frontpage. So I guess still some work to do.

baud Friend

The carousel is working right now, after some css editing. However, the links to the article do not work yet. I always end up on the frontpage. So I guess still some work to do.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @baud,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look at the problem first ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @baud,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look at the problem first ?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum