Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

A trick to take the edge off overpowering space battle type scenes is to reduce transparency giving them a softer look, I’ll see if I have some subtle sci fi stuff you may wish to consider 🙂
    Cheers Shannon

jwellman Friend

<em>@hdanh00 112889 wrote:</em><blockquote>@jwellman – I tried the change you suggested but on my end, it doesn’t seem to be having any effect. Totally frustrating not being able to get something to look the way it does in the demo. 🙁 </blockquote>
    Sorry guys. I tried to reply back several times yesterday but had no luck accessing the forum. Sorry that the property change did not help. I was hoping it had the same issue as Zinc.

As far as Quickstart, that is what I used. I always use the properties located inside the editor… you know which ones I’m sure ( Under Image Properties – Horizontal and Vertical spacing), which I have always used on templates with no problems. However in Zinc it was not recognizing the editor settings. After trial and error I finally added a 10px padding to the article images in CSS. When I did 10 pixels it gave too much movement to some of the images on the home page. (Some of the articles are located in modules) I then readjusted to 5px and all seemed well. At least In IE, FF and Google Chrome.

Take a look at Zinc’s Demo – Click Here. Under the “New Album” articles (click on any of the articles at the top) and You will see very little padding around the images. When I saw the demo padding that’s when I made the adjustments.

I didn’t notice it as bad until I used the “Caption” property. When using the caption property it was really off. As soon as I get the site finished I’ll feature it and have everyone check their browsers for padding errors.

reachthesky Friend

The site looks good. I only have one suggestion. 🙂 have you seen vimeo’s player customization? i think using vimeo and making a better customization you can make that frontpage video look more pro

cheers

Phill Moderator

That has fixed the problem I had. When you position an image on the right with caption then it gets pushed off the window in IE7 only. The extra padding sorts that so thanks.

Why cannot MS get it right FFS.

didima Friend

Nice , and dont look like other sites so well done

hdanh00 Friend

Thanks againm everyone 🙂

@reachthesky – I tried out vimeo and I love how it looks on my site. Thanks!

jwellman Friend

Just to say again… I really like the use of your Cooper template. As far as the background, I like the look. After all, it is the site of a female. I wouldn’t change a thing. 🙂

jimmer Friend

Very nice site…Everything works well together from what I have seen.

Great work.

jhazzi Friend

hdanh00, absolutely fantastic! I read all the posts and assistance you received. I reviewed the finished product and it’s great! I love what you did/visualized with the template. The colors are beautiful.

Best wishes to you!

Jhazzzzzzzzzzzi

mikodragonfly Friend

Thanks everyone for the help, compliments and checking out the site.

I’m posting from my new account – sorry for the confusion. 🙂

BTW – it seems like I finally got the ContentSlide position to work properly in all browsers. Do let me know if it looks odd to you in your browsers.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  mikodragonfly 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum