Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

New horses are ready for the new RIDE — Lets saddle up and start riding the wild wild web πŸ˜€

b4nite Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 183455 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Friends,

Bugs & Problem Reports

• If you find something missing or broken. Please reply back here with it.
    • Bear with us, while we fine tune the systems for best performance.

</blockquote>

When logined, in the members area, you have this “newsletter” signup, when I try to do so, and press the “Close this window” button, I get an error.

Useragent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)

Row: 482
    Character: 3
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.joomlart.com/member/multibox/multibox.js

Also it seams I will not get subscribed, cuz when I go to “newsletter” again, I can not see if I am subcribed or not, and so far no “welcome email”.

No big deal for me.

The new site looks really nice, and I really like the template showcase, looks wonderful!! πŸ˜€

-AndrΓ©

mihirc Friend

Great work guys! Good Upgrade.

Just a thought, the posts profile on the left takes too much space. Probably reducing it a bit would be good.

didima Friend

l like new site look and faster also more interesting everythink dosent open in new tap like old style was so bad before but well done

echa311 Friend

How to download template JA Rasite, tell me please?
    contact me at mail echa311@yahoo.com
    Thanks you all..

thatcomputerdude Friend

<em>@echa311 183865 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to download template JA Rasite, tell me please?
    contact me at mail echa311@yahoo.com
    Thanks you all..</blockquote>

Here is a direct link: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=159

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@andromaha 183523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Templates download not working – error: Cannot create folder</blockquote>

Fixed. Thanks

<em>@cansay 183533 wrote:</em><blockquote>The Site is SOOOOOOO NICE Joomlart.
    You did a VERY PERFECT JOB πŸ˜‰

Question :
    I dont unserstand thi ?
    “Water-Cooler Discussion board” – is the server h20 Cooled?
    </blockquote>

Thanks. We have nearly 200k = 200,000 users on this board. And without a good forum system, the CPU of server will get hot

<em>@cansay 183533 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Small problems – Only trying to help you Guys πŸ˜‰

When replying to a thread – The drop Down box “subscribe_deps” is a bit to small πŸ™‚
    How to view the problem?
    -Press “+ Reply to Thread” –> “Go Advance”

EDIT:
    Quick Reply Could be bigger.
    </blockquote>

Fixed.

<em>@cansay 183533 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Manage Attachments makes a bit of text on top of each other.
    – And the indicator that shows how much space the user has consumed does not work propperly.

My System:
    Firefox – 3.6.3
    Resolution – 1440×900</blockquote>

Thanks, will get it fixed soon.

<em>@stuarta60 183535 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same for me, I cant download JA Zinc, it says cant create folder</blockquote>

Fixed. Thanks

<em>@thatcomputerdude 183550 wrote:</em><blockquote>Outstanding!!!!!!

My ONLY suggestion would be in the Showcase section:

When you click on the Info link for a template, it takes you to the template details page. If there was a Back link at the top of the page, that would be nice. I know you can use your back button on your browser, but it’s always nice to have a back link on the page too.</blockquote>

<em>@thatcomputerdude 183553 wrote:</em><blockquote>*Mike but I’ve been called worse πŸ˜‰

I LOVE the Showcase section for being able to quickly view all the templates when trying to find a good match for a project. I think I’m being a little picky about having a “Back” link but it really was about the only thing I could think of that would be nice – everything else about the new JoomlArt is phenomenal!
    </blockquote>
    Thanks for suggestion. Yes, a back link can be useful. How do you think about some improvements for the showcase

– Give an option to switch to pagination option?
    – Give a more active “Load next 20 | 30 | items” like Twitter ?
    – Add some social badge like Tweet, sharing…

<em>@thatcomputerdude 183553 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I’ll try to be more active in the forums to help out members and anything else I can lend a hand to for JA – just been really busy with projects. Hope all is well with you Drarvind and the rest of the JA Team!</blockquote>

Thanks Tom

<em>@b4nite 183777 wrote:</em><blockquote>When logined, in the members area, you have this “newsletter” signup, when I try to do so, and press the “Close this window” button, I get an error.

Useragent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)

Row: 482
    Character: 3
    Code: 0
    URI: http://www.joomlart.com/member/multibox/multibox.js

Also it seams I will not get subscribed, cuz when I go to “newsletter” again, I can not see if I am subcribed or not, and so far no “welcome email”.

No big deal for me.

The new site looks really nice, and I really like the template showcase, looks wonderful!! πŸ˜€

-AndrΓ©</blockquote>

This has been fixed in SVN Andre, will update to the site in the next svn update.

klmklm Friend

Well done. The site looks much better

tize Friend

Excelent!!! new site looks very good!
    Hot Site!! Thank you very much friend.

powershare Friend

Look once. This is a good work. Congratulation!

scarpos Friend

thanks, great design

sunrise Friend

Wow, this is great! It is something I think many people have been waiting for. I am amazed how well theold site worked though, and looking forward to take a tour, and like Hung puts it, get ready for the new ride. I am ready! Thanks Hung and all that have worked so hard to make this possible.

mae82my Friend

Congratulations! Great updates and new look is better then ever….more stylish…and loading is faster as i see. Keep it up Joomlart!

sunrise Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 183482 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have updated the first post with the flash presentation which you will see the very first time you enter JA new version, do you like it?</blockquote>
    The Flash presentation looks great. I’ll have to try it. I thought others might want to try it too so I am posting the link to it here in case anyone might like it:

http://vinaora.com/home/extensions/vinaora-cu3er-3d-slideshow.html

The rest of the iste looks really good. I think you have done a great job with the menus as well, navigation has become much easier and clear.

Thanks also to Hung and all who work hard to keep fixing any bugs that come up. You’re doing a great job.

farhady Friend

I follow Joomlarts for a long time. I think its over 3years.
    I’m not a licenced-member but I follow Joomlart for Design-Reasons because I like them.

And this DesignV 3.0 is awesome. Not the Design alone also the technics in the details are awesome.
    Good work you have done!

Could you please explain how do you do that with popup in the beginning of the instruction?
    Which Component or Plugin is it? Or which Code I have to use to open such a kind of Popup with a SWF or Modul into it?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  cansay 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum