Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Dear Friends,

As you can see, we have upgraded and redesigned everything (almost). We had been working very hard on this for the past 30 days. After about 10 hours offline, we successfully upgraded our platforms for the latest version and now we all have better features. It will still take a week to finish it fully.

The Good Stuff :

• Site is looking great, with improved layout and navigation.
    • The main site is running on the T3 Framework 2.
    • Member area is more user friendly now.
    • We can now get back to routine works and get the pending stuff cleared.
    • My guys can take haircut now :p, they have over grown them, while working on Portal upgrade.

Farewell to our faithful old friend :

• The old horse (old site) is put to rest, it worked non-stop for the past 5 years. Rest in peace my friend, you drove us through our good & bad times.

In the closet :

• We got T3 Framework 2 lined up for beta release and our June Template JA Anion is running on it.
    • We got cool offers and discounts coming up for our members, trust me, you guys would be delighted.
    • Drupal club finally got a timeline[/URL] and is scheduled for launch on July 15th 2010.

Interesting Part ;

• View the past and present on our Blog Post.
    • Checkout, What Powers our new Site.

Upcoming Updates

Within this week, following updates to be implemented on the site.

• The Credit System: The old VbCredit be replaced with the Marketpoint system, your current credits will be transferred to new system so you will be able to redeem it for JA memberships
    • Comment system for Blog post: JA Comment will installed to work with K2 using Vbulletin user database

Bugs & Problem Reports

• If you find something missing or broken. Please reply back here with it.
    • Bear with us, while we fine tune the systems for best performance.

Thanks for your patience and support. We could not have achieved it without you guys.

Have a pleasant time.

Warm Regards

Hung Dinh
    &
    Whole JA Team

questbg Friend

Congratulations JoomlArt … new site looks very good!

uniquebiz Friend

Hi all
    Need to iron a few display in FF bugs before it’s perfect, see attached

Screen resolution HDMI
    Firefox 3.62

1. icons
    2. newpostsarea
    Hung Dinh Friend

I have updated the first post with the flash presentation which you will see the very first time you enter JA new version, do you like it?

mrclar Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 183482 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have updated the first post with the flash presentation which you will see the very first time you enter JA new version, do you like it?</blockquote>

I love it. it updated me fast.
    New site looks great congrats

andromaha Friend

Templates download not working – error: Cannot create folder

cansay Friend

The Site is SOOOOOOO NICE Joomlart.
    You did a VERY PERFECT JOB 😉

Question :
    I dont unserstand thi ?
    “Water-Cooler Discussion board” – is the server h20 Cooled?

Small problems – Only trying to help you Guys 😉

When replying to a thread – The drop Down box “subscribe_deps” is a bit to small 🙂
    How to view the problem?
    -Press “+ Reply to Thread” –> “Go Advance”

<blockquote>
    “Subscription”

“Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:”</blockquote>

EDIT:
    Quick Reply Could be bigger.

Manage Attachments makes a bit of text on top of each other.
    – And the indicator that shows how much space the user has consumed does not work propperly.

My System:
    Firefox – 3.6.3
    Resolution – 1440×900

1. Manage-Attachments
    2. Quick-Reply
    3. Subscription
    ibrahimbdawy Friend

The appearance a new and wonderful and it became much easier,
    Congratulations on the excellent work .

stuarta60 Friend

<em>@andromaha 183523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Templates download not working – error: Cannot create folder</blockquote>

Same for me, I cant download JA Zinc, it says cant create folder

nihues Friend

Congratulations! Very beautiful and dynamic site now!

bitfan Friend

<em>@andromaha 183523 wrote:</em><blockquote>Templates download not working – error: Cannot create folder</blockquote>

Same for me !!

thatcomputerdude Friend

Outstanding!!!!!!

My ONLY suggestion would be in the Showcase section:

When you click on the Info link for a template, it takes you to the template details page. If there was a Back link at the top of the page, that would be nice. I know you can use your back button on your browser, but it’s always nice to have a back link on the page too.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks tom,

Good to see ypou after long time. The back button in question would need to remember the last page you / user was on. It might be difficult to get it done. Yaa we can surely open the info link in new page. What you say? That can be done and should solve the objective too.

Regards

Arvind

thatcomputerdude Friend

*Mike but I’ve been called worse 😉

I LOVE the Showcase section for being able to quickly view all the templates when trying to find a good match for a project. I think I’m being a little picky about having a “Back” link but it really was about the only thing I could think of that would be nice – everything else about the new JoomlArt is phenomenal!

I’ll try to be more active in the forums to help out members and anything else I can lend a hand to for JA – just been really busy with projects. Hope all is well with you Drarvind and the rest of the JA Team!

dreambuilds Friend

I like this! New site is great, fast, elegant and user friendly. Excellent job, guys, go to hairdresser now 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  cansay 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum