Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m using the Default theme in the JA Wall template and I can’t get the “New” badge to show.
    The “Hot” badge is working fine, and I can adjust when it appears in the template settings.

How do I get the “New” badge to show in the default template? Or can you only have one at a time?

Any help appreciated. Thanks. John

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello John,

Please follow this guide here to know how to add the badge for each article: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/default/extended-class.html

bowman999 Friend

Ahhh, that makes sense now.

So the “Hot” badge is auto generated depending on settings in the template, but the “New” and “Free” badges need to be applied separately to each article using the Extended Classes, “item-new” and “item-free” – which means you can have only one badge at a time for each article?

Ok. Very clear now. Thanks Luna.

John

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@bowman999 360766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ahhh, that makes sense now.

So the “Hot” badge is auto generated depending on settings in the template, but the “New” and “Free” badges need to be applied separately to each article using the Extended Classes, “item-new” and “item-free” – which means you can have only one badge at a time for each article?

</blockquote>

Yes, that’s right. Only one badge for each article, ‘new’, ‘hot’ or ‘free’, if you use all three of them, the style will be overwritten.

ibewguy Friend

Hello,

I removed the default HOT tag from the template CSS file. I was wondering – is there a way to enable the HOT tag based on hits or is it just a default tag with the template? I guess I could try to write some code, but that is above my level of knowledge…maybe:)

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Ibewguy,

Yes, ‘Hot’ tag is just a default tag come along with the template.

<blockquote> I guess I could try to write some code, but that is above my level of knowledge…maybe</blockquote>
    So what you want here is changing style from ‘Hit’ tag to ‘Hot’ tag ? I guess so because ‘Hit’ tag is based on number hits of article

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum